[instiz] FEMALE IDOLS WITH MORE THAN 5 SOLO CFS

• Probably the best way to rank is to see how much revenue they bring in from endorsements, rather than looking at 'number' of endorsements.

By number, some less popular idol could probably have more CFs of smaller local companies.

So not a good indicator.

Did EDAM report that IU brought in 9 million USD from CFs in 2021, in their financial submission

Since then, I think she lost Wavv, but got Woori deal - so should not be much different.

If random news reports are to be believed, Jennie bought in $4.1 million in 2021. Hyeri got $5 million

BTS as a group tops the list with $55 million -so even seven ways average $8 million per person.

Edited 2 times, last by bbgc ().

• I don't think this is really about ranking though. At least, I don't think that was the intention of the original OP.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• So underappreciated! Her solo songs were really good too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• Exactly having more cfs is good but some idols with less CF are making more because they endorse big brands.

For example Jisoo has “only” celebe, Dior and Dior beauty but I’m sure she makes more money than most of them...

• Exactly having more cfs is good but some idols with less CF are making more because they endorse big brands.

For example Jisoo has “only” celebe, Dior and Dior beauty but I’m sure she makes more money than most of them...

Sure. But the number of brands also indicates the level of exposure..assuming more the number more the visibility of the idol to the public via various channels of ads.

All depends on what is the purpose of the exploration.

• It's amazing to me how ifans underestimate Somi so much and her brand is still powerful in SK. Charts sometimes indicate gp popularity, but even without songs charting high (only Dumb Dumb is a hit) the public still know Somi.

and Somi gets these big CFs when she only releases once a year, hasn't done any dramas/film and rarely does variety.

Perfect for Teddy.

No wonder he chose her as the only idol on his label so far.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!