Netizens wonder why men like Big Bang so much

• Netizens wonder why men like Big Bang so much

But why do men like Big Bang so much?

No, I neither hate nor like them. But just look at the comments on Instagram and YouTube, there are a lot of comments by men who seem to like them… Why do men like Big Bang so much? Netizens-wonder-why-men-like-Big-Bang-so-much.jpg

[+263, -46]

1. [+215, -44] I think it’s because Big Bang’s image perfectly matches the image that men want themselves to be.. I think it’s because they’re doing what men consider great

2. [+193, -71] Good songs + GD is so talented and has a big influence

3. [+164, -79] There are a lot of girls who are jealous belowㅋㅋ There are even a lot of handsome celebrities who like Big Bang, are you feeling self-deprecating because your idols are not picked by men?

4. [+130, -106] Is it because they are ugly and they have realistic appearances? If you say it in a good way, their appearance looks friendly

5. [+118, -59] They are short and ugly, but they are famous, it is the hope of men

Original post (1)

• 4. [+130, -106] Is it because they are ugly and they have realistic appearances? If you say it in a good way, their appearance looks friendly

5. [+118, -59] They are short and ugly, but they are famous, it is the hope of men

Original post (1)

The jelly fan girls who said the above,the same could be said to u

You fantasised aginst your kpop BG oppa because in real life you could never get such boyfriend 🤣

• i think one of the reasons is because het cis men with fragile masculinity prefer the macho men steoreotype, that's why western celebrities with those caracteristics are so popular with men (and why so many of them hate boygroups). and even tho big bang members might not look like the rock, they are still very different from your typical boyband style

• i think one of the reasons is because het cis men with fragile masculinity prefer the macho men steoreotype, that's why western celebrities with those caracteristics are so popular with men (and why so many of them hate boygroups). and even tho big bang members might not look like the rock, they are still very different from your typical boyband style

GD is very BG-like though (pretty boy, outlandish style). I guess the other two do look like regular guys. So more relatable? That’s kinda simplistic but idk

• 4. [+130, -106] Is it because they are ugly and they have realistic appearances? If you say it in a good way, their appearance looks friendly

OMFG.

• They were always more like a band than any typical boygroup even if they dont play any instruments, and men in general have no problem with groups full of men when they arent soly focused on one half of the population in everything they do.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!