Posts by lolwhut

The part that people keep ignoring is that the artists involved have literally come out and explained Cookie specifically, and that would normally be enough for most acts. Every other explanation is closer to fanfic at this point

They didn't write the song lyrics and they're going off a script given to them by their agency. All they're involved in is in performing.

It's honestly weird how so many of you want to brush this off like it's our overactive imagination. You only have to look at other artists in the same company to see how kpop has a history of sexualising children. Eg underage jungkook ab flash. English speakers who are familiar with the context of the slang are going to feel differently about this song than Koreans. These companies know what they're doing debuting teens and making them sing about looking at their cookie. But continue acting obtuse I guess.

I agree the strategy was really smart. They pulled people in because they're a big company and they would've had the attention anyway (no pun intended). But it was also genuinely interesting and people enjoyed the music. Hope this encourages others to try new things, although I understand few could pull it off with their limited resources.

Exactly ;(

I understand the fans wanna protect them with all the shit thats been thrown their way lately, but this deserves criticism. Ffs the youngest member is 14.

Yes, if they had all been adults we could have had a laugh about it, but it's just gross with children involved. Fans should be the ones raising hell about this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to put the number in perspective

Yall gotta be kidding with the NewJeans said "...." stuff like they'd have them come out and explain it in any other way :pepe-life-support:

Honestly I feel bad for them. Imagine knowing it's suggestive and having to explain like it isn't. Or worse taking it for face value because you're trusting the adults around you.

The lyrics are sleazy there's no other way around it. You have to be obtuse to think otherwise. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" sure wasn't about the actual drink either.

Public opinion is more important for girl groups. No one is going to give this group CFs if their image is like this. And you can tell hybe was hinging on them getting brand deals with their whole model concept. Also all the lesserafim stans have switched and want her gone. If they can't sell albums either this group is a financial hole. She won't last for long imo. Only a matter of time before she's out. It's just a question of how hybe will frame it.

Yes, apparently it was an account that called iSoumungg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the very account I was thinking of. They ran their mouth setting their followers on this poor girl based on nothing. The comments and qrt on those tweets were horrible. I cannot imagine what drives people to pile on someone to defend a person you know literally nothing about.

People defending her should be ashamed. This is not even an idol anyone knew for long or could vouch the personality/nature for based on being that perosn's fan. What were the ones defending her even going on?

Should have waited for all facts to be out.

I hope the victim takes care of herself and fuck Hybe.

I used to follow a few lsrf accounts on twitter and some of them have been adamant Garam was being set up from the start. I understand giving benefit of the doubt or waiting for more information but it wasn't like that for them. Instead some of these fairly big accounts set up hate for random girls on instagram, claiming these were the girls bullying garam. To the point these people had to close their social media accounts because of fan harassment. Of course these very fans have now closed their account or deleted these posts and are pretending like nothing happened.

Stan culture can be wild.

Atp I think Hybe doesn't even care about Lesserafim and only debuted them for quick cash.

I honestly think so too. This whole debut was surprising when they had ADOR gg in the works for such a long time. I think HYBE saw izone popularity then grabbed two members to cash in on that. I feel bad for the other members who're dragged into this mess because of her. The group has a lot of potential for the future but they won't get anywhere with Garam around.

Garam should make a public apology then leave. Maybe she can be a better person one day but I don't think she should be in the public.

Nightmare is amazing. My top 3 in that series.

My first thought was him working with the ADOR gg, but if they're debuting in Q3 they should have everything ready to go by now.

Those four would've been great. I get what Eunchae brings to the table, but I've always been iffy about teenagers being in the entertainment industry. She should've spent more time training and gone for iland s2 instead (if that's still happening). I still wouldn't dig their male gazey concept regardless of the member's ages, but at least it wouldn't be as icky if they didn't have teens in the group.