Txt album talk with Kim Do Heon and Kim Minjae music critics

• It’s a live translation thread, go to twitter for the full thread… it’s extremely long but I will post here some of the most memorable comments.

Means: I’m gonna be smug af.

JMJ is another Music Critics but I dunno his name.

:pepe-cringe:

So they start by saying their opinion didn’t changed much but they noticed some disappointing elements in the song and in the Mv that could be improved.

Then this;

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What they thought of TXT before:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

About GBGB:

I will write more in a sec I’m going through the translation.

• Still the title:

• Opening Sequence:

• And because I’m obsessed:

About Yeonjun ( nevermore  Nefelibata  3ne )

• Trust Fund Baby:

• Lonely Boy

Another Yeonjun phrasing post because he deserves everything and more:

• TCHFTG:

And that’s all the review they gave about the album. The rest is Q&A. If I see something interesting I will post it.

:excited-bee:

• External Content twitter.com

Album score:

Favorite vocal and b-side:

• This is an answer I like so I’m gonna post it.

:ooo-bee:

And other unit question what they both answer with who they wanna hear a solo song from. Need to find out who is JMJ. He is my man. He is a Yeonjun fan so he can’t be a bad person.

• Opening Sequence:

CAll out my name yes!!!! I knew that the vibe of Opening sequence reminded me of something. :pepefrog:

This is why I love it so much!

• crazydoll86

Changed the title of the thread from “Txt album talk with Kim Do Heon music critics” to “Txt album talk with Kim Do Heon and Kim Minjae music critics”.
  • These guys spilled. :ooo-bee::ooo-bee:

Also about solo songs, since they started with unit songs in this mini I have a feeling that their next comeback is going to be with a full one. They're already in their 3rd year as a group, I have a feeling that each member will have a solo on their next album.

I agree with this so much :yesr: Glad they were able to enjoy the album even if there're some things that don't make it for them. Also, Yeonjun getting those fanboys :siptear:

• And because I’m obsessed:

About Yeonjun ( nevermore  Nefelibata  3ne )

I love to see the praise for our Jjunie. I still can't take my eyes out of him this era. :pepe-onions::pepe-onions: (my sig says everything lmao)

I agree with this so much :yesr: Glad they were able to enjoy the album even if there're some things that don't make it for them. Also, Yeonjun getting those fanboys :siptear:

I was just gonna talk about that tweet too.

:pepe-high-five:

It might sound as a negative at first calling them not being mature but you can tell when you listen from their first album till now the growth. They keep improving, finding their own style as artists. I love it. The part when they talked about OS might be a bit too mature for them is ok too because it’s a great song and they did amazing with it. They have time to grow and learn and I will be here to watch them.

:excited-bee::mesmerized-bee:

Honestly this reviews were so fair I don’t know why they were worried that we would be disappointed at their review. Lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!