Ted Talk/Rant About Kingdom's Rookies

• Here's my little Rant/Ted Talk

Seeing this all over the place and being a HUGE FAN has left me pretty god damn bitter and sick of seeing it so I'm going to explain to people (BTW I'M A BG STAN THIS IS ABOUT BGS):

A.) Just because an artist debuts into a group and has the title rookie DOES NOT make them inexperienced. Some of these people have come from other groups and even trained for YEARS to debut.

B.)There are SO MANY groups out there but VERY FEW who Arrange, Compose and Write their own music. If it was that easy to do every group would be self producing. Don't discredit these groups.

With that out of the way I'm going to start with BDC

I like some of BDC's music but i'm not a hard stan, for those who have been bashing them to death STOP. BDC consists of 3 members.

Kim Si Hun (김시훈) Leader, Vocalist, Rapper 2019–present

Hong Seong Jun (홍성준) Vocalist 2019–present

Yun Jung Hwan (윤정환) Vocalist, Maknae 2019–present

All 3 of these members compose, write, and arrange their own music. How do I know this? Well let me help you out here.

GO TO KOMCA. KOMCA is the Korea Music Copyright Association, Literally everyone who writes things gets put into this PUBLIC database. I open it up I type in BDC and I get This:

KIM SI HUN(10023949) BRANDNEW MUSIC

HONG SEONG JUN(10027141) BRANDNEW MUSIC

YUN JUNG HWAN(10027142) BRANDNEW MUSIC

WHAT DO YOU KNOW THOSE ARE THE 3 MEMBERS OF BDC. The Leader Sihun has produced, arranged, composed 5 songs under THAT name. Seongjun is credited for 1 Same for Junghwan. BDC has been around since 2019 and every member came from Produce x 101.

How are they inexperienced?

The Next one that I will bring up is MIRAE. Mirae recently debuted HOWEVER

Khael & Junhyuk produce, arrange, and compose their own music.

Now Khael is credited for 2 songs under KHA EL(10029648) However, Khael was a soloist prior to mirae and even has a soundcloud with his own work as well as SWAGGER demo on there which was released on Mirae's debut album.

https://soundcloud.com/khael0220

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Khael used to go by the name HXINXATXA

Now assuming Junhyuk is the one I found on KOMCA

LEE JUN HYUK(10014072) he's noted for 12 songs.

However, he did not write, compose, arrange the songs on MIRAE

Khael is noted for 2 of those.

BOTH Khael & Junhyuk are rappers both of them worked with BM on a track that all 3 of them wrote which was produced by BM himself

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Again I ask how are they talentless? How are they Inexperienced?

People see the term "rookie" and assume they are inexperienced and have no right to anything. That's absurd...Rookies these days are coming out here throwing music out there like they have been in the industry for years.

For Example Ciipher:

EVERY TRACK on their debut album was Written, Composed and Arranged by Tag, Keita and Won. EVERY TRACK. Give me a rookie who debuted like that?

Stop saying that they are talentless and inexperienced and don't have a right to judge something on a fucking show that's already rigged and stupid to begin with. Ugh.

It grinds my gears to see people insulting these rookies, one whom I really like and have followed since pre-debut, because your faves didn't win on one episode of Kingdom. JUST STOP.

External Content open.spotify.com

• xx-jenn-xx

Changed the title of the thread from “Ted Talk/Rant.” to “Ted Talk/Rant About Kingdom's Rookies”.
  • Again, I gotta bring up how like 40% of the votes are from randos many of which don‘t have the wealth of experience that any of these rookie artists have. It’s hypocritical to be mad at rookies, but not this.

:pepe-clown-gear:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Again, I gotta bring up how like 40% of the votes are from randos many of which don‘t have the wealth of experience that any of these rookie artists have. It’s hypocritical to be mad at rookies, but not this.

:pepe-clown-gear:

This...exactly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!