Jiho posts handwritten letter: "I will cheer for OMG not as a member but as a Miracle (fan)"

• So it's confirmed Jiho leaves WM and Oh My Girl as well.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wait does this mean she's won't even be part of OMG at all????

like not even an SNSD or Mamamoo situation where some members sign with different agencies but like she's not even a member at all?

• wait does this mean she's won't even be part of OMG at all????

like not even an SNSD or Mamamoo situation where some members sign with different agencies but like she's not even a member at all?

yes, seems so according to both this letter and as WM statement which clearly said that group will continue promotions as 6 members

• yes, seems so according to both this letter and as WM statement which clearly said that group will continue promotions as 6 members

since I'm not really familar with OMG as a group

what was Jiho's official role within OMG then?

• since I'm not really familar with OMG as a group

what was Jiho's official role within OMG then?

visual

and lead dancer, lead vocalist

she went viral many times but the problem was that she also was injured many times, and also developed anxiety

I remember that Korean forums went crazy about Jiho after this performance

but like I wrote in other thread here

it's hard to promote Idol who is injury-prone because no matter what schedule for CF's or photo shoots you will prepare, then she wouldn't be able to attend it

overall I won't be surprised if she will focus on modeling for magazines, maybe doing some youtube channel things as well

• cheers mate

wait she's injury prone? gets injured a lot??? that's not very good

• cheers mate

wait she's injury prone? gets injured a lot??? that's not very good

I don't know how it is from medical point

but she had at least 4 times injured ankle

also injured back/neck

Earlier on before Nonstop/Dolphin era she was on hiatus due to health reasons and anxiety

she barely promoted Nonstop and Dolphin during music tv show promotions, also during summer she got tendon inflammation and was treated in hospital, so she couldn't perform on World is ONE concert.

And she also sit up more than week of Dun Dun Dance promotions

• wow that's tough being an idol with so many injuries

I guess maybe the hectic idol life isn't suited for everyone

• I wonder if she will try acting or just quit the celebrity life.

• After Apink's Naeun, now her.

But it is ok, to be a part of a group, is like working at a job-company. Even if the experience has been good, people sometimes do want to try other things, move on etc.

Life is like that. It is not as though idols are committed to eternal loyalty to their group or the fans. It is just one phase in their lives.

And better to move on, when decently successful, than linger as one fades into oblivion.

• She's the member who took the most number of hiatus since the early days of Omg career i infact expected her to leave much earlier i thought she would leave right after JinE but she hanged on ans she stayed with the group but it's sad to see her leave when Omg is still at their peak but i guess that's what works the best for her hopefully she'll get prosperous life

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!