Favorite Parts of a Song?

• Give me the best part of the song, the one you can loop over and over again, and I'll see if I agree with you on that or not!

Ex: One common favorite part is Isa's line in Stereotype with the microphone and dress. Or Ive Rei's slow-rap line in Eleven.

Mine:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His runs are crazy (4:17-4:39)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Haseul @2:52

• I like those choices.

My favorite is RV’s Psycho - Hey now we’ll be ok outro. It’s just perfection.

This is a good one! It gave me chills when I first heard it

• I love Airplane Mode by Fromis_9.

I think they do some of the best pop songs in kpop. A few of their songs like Airplane Mode, I put into this mental category of "pop perfection" which can be roughly translated to songs that give me this infectious female pop feeling like Carly Rae Jepsen's Emotion

My favorite parts in this song are two parts:

The group's Woo woo woo that leads into Hayoung's quick staccato "inside my room on an airplane" part at about 0:55 seconds (that's then repeated later). It's so energetic and catchy.

And Nakyung'a sorta bridge? Part at around 2:05 that has her end with the words "over and over". I just love how that part sounds there. It's so emotionally satisfying.

• I didn't know this song existed! Saved!

• Currently obsessed with the Maniac chorus lol

• I didn't know this song existed! Saved!

There's also a common song structure that Fromis_9 does in their songs that I really like. Where at many parts they do this trade off between a single member and the group. Where one member will sing and then the group kind of "answers" the line with a group call back in the background. Airplane Mode has it as well as Feel Good.

<3

• There's also a common song structure that Fromis_9 does in their songs that I really like. Where at many parts they do this trade off between a single member and the group. Where one member will sing and then the group kind of "answers" the line with a group call back in the background. Airplane Mode has it as well as Feel Good.

<3

I used to follow this nugu group called Yellow that did the same thing, and they disbanded very quickly. Now I'm said because I forgot about them for ~6 years :(. I can't even find them on youtube: all I get is Yellow Bee and Yellow the Lee Hongki song.

• Too many, but these days its almost :

The part between 0:46 until 1:30. I just love their voice and the instrumental part coming after juste before the rap part The emotions that emerge are so strong :pepe-comfy:

I also like so much the end part of "BIGBANG - Still Life"

The rhythm, the lalalala and this voice so bittersweet but also warm at the end. Emotions are also very strong. :pepe-puddle:

• They are a kpop idol group? Or an indie group?

It was a kpop idol group! :(

External Content www.youtube.com

This is the only track I can find and this wasn't the song I was talking about...fun fact: Yellow is the best kpop group vocally EVER! 1 member better than Ailee....

• omgg speaking of end parts, IU is really good at endings: especially with My Sea.

Purple Kiss have such emotional voices.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!