Do you prefer when members of GG have similar "faces" or you like when they are all different?

• Do you prefer when members of GG have similar "faces" or you like when they are all different? 24

1. If two members look similar it's ok, but when there are more it makes group look plain (6) 25%
    2. I prefer when all girls look different, for example like in Mamamoo (9) 38%
    3. I just care about music (5) 21%
    4. Wouldn't be mad if there will be a kpop group made of Quintuplets (2) 8%
    5. There can be pairs of members that look similar but group still can attract me as a fan (2) 8%

Do you prefer when members of GG have similar "faces" or you like when they are all different?

let's talk, and vote

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't care ... if they look good they look good if they dont they dont...

OP what would you consider a group that looks similar then?

• I like that at some angles Red Velvet members look like each other. It's a silly idea but I feel that the group is meant to be since they look like each other.

It's Destiny :pepe-heart-eyes:

Edited once, last by tempus ().

• i like it when they all look different... like i was first interested in stayc but all of them have the same vibes. bp, twice and g-idle are at an advantage in this

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• I don't care ... if they look good they look good if they dont they dont...

OP what would you consider a group that looks similar then?

from newer groups at least few members of TRI.BE look like sisters

from older like tempus just said Red Velvet have already many situations when depend on comeback one member looked like the other, or very similar. There are many photos online you can google it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• from newer groups at least few members of TRI.BE look like sisters

from older like tempus just said Red Velvet have already many situations when depend on comeback one member looked like the other, or very similar. There are many photos online you can google it.

really? but i guess the thing is if i get used to a group then i wouldn't consider them similar...

but with Tri.be I haven't gotten into their music yet (I've listened to their debut track...not for me) so I haven't given the members too much of a detailed look except for a passing glance...

• i like it when they all look different... like i was first interested in stayc but all of them have the same vibes. bp, twice and g-idle are at an advantage in this

you need to watch and learn more about StayC, even maknae line is different.

I think that in their case watching their variety and vlive's might be helpful.

ps: additional thing is I admit that their hair colors were/are too similar, but maybe that was the idea of "innocent" young girls for debut mv and first promotions

yoonbabe2.jpgjbabe.jpg

• eh i have no idea

groups i stan all have members who look way too different from each other so

yo but you ain't right in some comebacks Dreamcatcher members sometimes look like sisters or look like the other member looked during previous era lol

• yo but you ain't right in some comebacks Dreamcatcher members sometimes look like sisters or look like the other member looked during previous era lol

its a funny inside joke for hte fans but we all know they look way too different

and the previous era thing you are talking about is mainly styling

nearly everyone i know has said they're one of the easiest groups to tell apart

• I prefer it when they’re all different and easily distinguishable. It’s one of the main reasons I don’t stan Loona. I’ve tried for weeks and I just couldn’t tell them apart.

• it depends, a lot of people say looona and rv members all look alike but i dont see it - someone above mentioned stayc tho and i can agree that they all have the same visual vibe and its hard to get to know them, same with wjsn

• I thought than joy is look like of irene and yeri is daughter of irene

not the same group but Weki Meki Yoojung looks like IZ*ONE's Yuri

External Content www.instagram.com

• I never stopped to think that lol, but I guess I don't care if the members look alike

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!