Do you prefer when members of GG have similar "faces" or you like when they are all different?

• it depends, a lot of people say looona and rv members all look alike but i dont see it - someone above mentioned stayc tho and i can agree that they all have the same visual vibe and its hard to get to know them, same with wjsn

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't find Wendy and Yeri's but they have an upside down pic too. It's a fun meme in the fandom that all members pics upside down looks like Irene

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!