theqoo] SOOJIN, TOLD SEO SHIN AE "AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED TO BE A CELEBRITY WITH YOUR FACE?" EYE WITNESS THE VERBAL ABUSE

• theqoo] SOOJIN, TOLD SEO SHIN AE "AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED TO BE A CELEBRITY WITH YOUR FACE?" EYE WITNESS THE VERBAL ABUSE

Posted on February 22, 2021

resized_baseball_new10-20210222-151138-000-resize.jpg
    "Soojin, tells Seo Shin Ae "Appearing on broadcast with that face, aren't you embarrassed?", eye witnessed the verbal abuse"

resized_baseball_new10-20210222-151141-001-resize.jpg
    "I went to the same school as **Jin in primary and middle school. During 2~3rd grade of middle school... SSA was in the class next to mine. There was a close friend of mine there so I always went to their class to play with her. In 2nd grade SSA was transferred to our school and received the attention of all the students in our school, so SJ who wanted to become a celebrity started feeling inferiority complex towards her. When she passed by SSA, she told her "You won't be able to be a celebrity with that face of yours" "Appearing on broadcast with your face, aren't you embarrassed?" I've seen her bash her face so many time. I was so mad for her, I wasn't close to her, but SSA would just ignore and say that she was fine and smiled at me... It's true that these 2 never really spoke to each other. But SSAW unilaterally received a lot [of the remarks]."

resized_baseball_new10-20210222-151146-003-resize.jpg
    (article summarizing what happened above)

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/018/0004858699

original article: here

1. Coming from Seo Soojin's mouth?

2. Who is she to point fingers at others' appearances. The article's title is like striking at the victim twice

2. And she's not going to retire?

3. The title is dumbfounding, the victim probably doesn't want to hear those verbal abuse anymore, that's like killing them twice

4. With that face of hers..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. That subject is seriously Ugh she's so disgusting that I'll spare my words

6. Trash journalist f*ck talk about killing the victim twice

7. Shin Ae is prettier

8. You think that nobody has anything to say about your face..?

9. F*cking piss me off

10. To be honest, Shin Ae is way prettier and people can get shocked if they look at Soojin...

Can someone tell me what’s going on, I just literally started fangirling Soojin after I saw her cfs , what’s with this article????? I’m lost

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• This is getting worse and worse, I hope the truth comes out soon

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• soojin has stated she has never talked with seo shin ae while they were in the same grade but the accusers are saying else.

i think id be interesting to hear seo shin ae's side of the story.

• LOL she better leave the group. To say this to someone's face who is successful partly because of their face is being a BITCH, full stop. Sounds like she's just an awful, jealous person.

• LOL she better leave the group. To say this to someone's face who is successful partly because of their face is being a BITCH, full stop. Sounds like she's just an awful, jealous person.

The story wasn't confirmed to be true yet. What if I'm an anti and pretend to be their classmate to say these things online without a pic to prove that I was in the same class with Soojin? you believe right away? Just wait until the response from all parties especially the actress.

• The story wasn't confirmed to be true yet. What if I'm an anti and pretend to be their classmate to say these things online without a pic to prove that I was in the same class with Soojin? you believe right away? Just wait until the response from all parties especially the actress.

This is probably the 3rd account to come out. The initial accusation from victim A friend , Seo Shin's insta reaction, rumors Seo Shin could be Victim B, now a witness coming forward saying Seo Shin is another victim.

Idk your right, its just rumors rn, but the evidence is piling up. I think its logical to lean towards the allegations being true rather than false at this point. And if they are, it makes sense Cube is dragging their feet to respond again, G-idle was looking like a cash cow and this could ruin that if true.

• This is probably the 3rd account to come out. The initial accusation from victim A friend , Seo Shin's insta reaction, rumors Seo Shin could be Victim B, now a witness coming forward saying Seo Shin is another victim.

Idk your right, its just rumors rn, but the evidence is piling up. I think its logical to lean towards the allegations being true rather than false at this point.

And there's more than three accounts of her classmates praising Soojins kindness so ?? Doesn't make sense they would do that for someone who was apparently a mini mob boss.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Y'all are so quick to pick a side when Seo ShinAe herself hasn't even responded directly to those assumptions. Now I do get the mindset to always side with the victim, but the victim herself in this case isn't even willing to say something, instead she posts some cryptic messages on ig worsening the case even more.

• And there's more than three accounts of her classmates praising Soojins kindness so ?? Doesn't make sense they would do that for someone who was apparently a mini mob boss.

Being nice to someone doesn't mean you can't be mean to someone else?????

• Being nice to someone doesn't mean you can't be mean to someone else?????

Girl they accused her of extorting multiple girls and loudly swearing and publicly acting out. If three accusations means there's a pattern then why doesn't multiple people saying she never has and never would act like that?

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• And there's more than three accounts of her classmates praising Soojins kindness so ?? Doesn't make sense they would do that for someone who was apparently a mini mob boss.

Did they prove that they studied with her?

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• "I went to the same middle school as her and she was super lovely"

"I went to the same middle school as her and she extorted me every Thursday"

Now, which of my stories are you going to believe?

• Soojin said in her statement that she never talked with this actress and even apologized that she was being affected negatively by this. Why would Soojin lie about this from her own words. Also if this actress knows something, then say it, like someone said it might turn around and blow up in her face too.

• Official Post

"I went to the same middle school as her and she was super lovely"

None cause there's no proof. If you wanna come out as an eye-witness and expect people to believe your claims, at least PROVE the fact that you studied with her lol.

Seo Shinae just needs to come out with a statement at this point because the longer it takes for her and her company to release a statement, the more hate Soojin will receive regardless of whether or not she's innocent.

• This is probably the 3rd account to come out. The initial accusation from victim A friend , Seo Shin's insta reaction, rumors Seo Shin could be Victim B, now a witness coming forward saying Seo Shin is another victim.

Idk your right, its just rumors rn, but the evidence is piling up. I think its logical to lean towards the allegations being true rather than false at this point. And if they are, it makes sense Cube is dragging their feet to respond again, G-idle was looking like a cash cow and this could ruin that if true.

They accused her to distort money from many students in front of school gate (there must be many other victims if this is true but noone has spoken up yet), join the gang, smoke, ride motorbike, steal uniform, assault them...and she admitted she smoke (smoking underage in Korea is really bad but she still admitted), wore unsuitable clothes and the argument between her and accuser's sister on phone but she also denied other things including that she didn't talk to the actress. Both of them are popular people under public eyes, so she has to be responsible for what she said on the letter. I doubt she dared to tell lie about the actress because the consequences are big.

The sister hasn't responded her letter yet, so concluding right now is too early.

• Remember the accusations, guys.

It started with a story of a vocal phone argument over some smoothie money. Terrible.

Then things escalated quickly. Out of a sudden Soojin became so kind of sukeban boss leading a band of oppa bikers, racketing money at the school gate under the nose of every adult and staff around. Girl is a freakin legend.

Kamikaze-Girls_6.png

• This is why I hate cryptic massages.

If the actress didn't want to be involved she shouldn't have commented at all.

Why are you all so quick to believe that Soojin bullied, when Soojin said she didn't with other classmates also defending her.

Both sides have people saying different things so lets wait before blaming someone.

Don't choose sides yet, there is some psychos who also like to ruin successful careers too.

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• "I went to the same middle school as her and she was super lovely"

Both can be true. Could be nice to someone and a devil to another.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Both can be true. Could be nice to someone and a devil to another.

Not defending to this girl but school bullying , unless it happens on the way to your home/school, happens in front of other people and these kind of rumours usually run so fast in school. I mean she was actually accused of bullying in public, is it possible these classmates missed these rumours about her? I guess?? But i don't know.. so either someone is lying (or just telling some parts of the story) or these classmates didn't really hear about this girl being a bully

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!