RE: "SM does not realize that Coachella does not matter"

• Replying to:

OP

No. K-pop stans don't realize that Coachella does not matter.

:bts-v-what-ohh: :v-drink-tea:

• lol so when aespa attends suddenly it doesn't matter to these kpop stans? :pepe-joy:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• can we just be happy for aespa please? like yes let's get high and party :pepe-hips: (not me through because im still a minor, the only high im getting is sugar high i promise :pepelove1:)

OP
  • also if they gained a larger virtual audience that would also help aespa seeing as how they're already doing pretty well in the west (or at least that's what everyone on akp's saying)

133554-han-dance-gif

• i think the problem is that people are trying too much to push this black/white situation

in the sense it can only be a situation extreme

they can't even imagine that even if aespa doesn't live up to the expectations they have for them, at the end it'll still give them exposure to some people who might like it, MY will be more engage with Aespa after getting a new songs etc.....

and yeah to be honest people trying to downplay their coachella spot are going a little too far in my opinion, i literally saw dozen and more tweet slut shaming aespa for their spot

and the way people are questionning aespa spot when overall aespa is more successfull than most of the other local artist performing

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Yup - people are acting like this performance will make or break them - like what? It's COACHELLA. As an Asian american, I'm personally just happy to see more and more acceptance for Asian acts. They'll be FINE.

• Replying to:

OP

No. K-pop stans don't realize that Coachella does not matter.

And Companies follow the money that kpop stans are willing to pay, so it may seem that the company is in the same boat, when in fact, they are not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!