[Breaking] Soojin Speaks and Denies Bullying Accusations

• She wrote,

Hello, this is Soojin. I'm writing after thinking about this a lot. When I was a student, I always stood out and it's true that bad rumors always followed me around. I did dress unfitting for a student and it's true that I tried out cigarettes a few times as well.
    I had my problems when I was young, but I haven't smoked since then. I believe that even though I tried to fix myself, there are things that I did that are embarassing and that I should be sorry for, and that's why this happened.
    But I do have things that I want to say. I always let bad rumors pass, but I want to say something because my fans are haivng such a hard time.
    I don't know if you'll believe me, but I'll write things as I remember them.
    I thought that I was friends with the person that posted today. I ate at her house and I even remember watching a movie with her and her older sister. The older sister that gave me advice about reporting to the police when I was receiving threatening messages from a school upperclassman, I've always been thankful to her.
    I learned why she wanted to put a distance between us through that post. I remember that we fought because she broke our promise. It wasn't just once or twice and I remember being angry. I didn't know she was trying to put distance between us. So I'm embarassed, but I remember cursing her out as well. And her sister picked up the phone and scolded me. I apologized to her and hung up on her. After that, we became completely apart and had bad feelings toward each other.
    But I want to clarify a few things.
    First, I never used violence on her. Second, I never rode on a motorcycle. Third, I never sent a group text to bully someone. Fourth, I never stole anything, including her school uniform. Fifth, I never even talked to Seo Sin Ae. I'm sorry because I feel like this also hurt her.
    I really don't remember anything about the juice incident. But I believe that I wouldn't do something like that.
    I'm sorry that my personal life became a source of a problem, and I apologize to everyone who was hurt by my embarassing actions.
  • What a shit response. Basically I was a bully but I don't remember I bullied anyone. I also did bad things but don't remember. But I am sorry for getting caught as a liar and embarrassing myself. The end. lol Knetz still don't care about her "apology and clarification"

I don't know if you'll believe me, but I'll write things as I remember them. This says it all. as I remember.

• But it's suspect that they waited almost 3 years to post this. If they were really traumatized, the moment they found out she became an idol, and it was even before G-Idle, they'd immediately and publicly shame her that instant.

• But it's suspect that they waited almost 3 years to post this. If they were really traumatized, the moment they found out she became an idol, and it was even before G-Idle, they'd immediately and publicly shame her that instant.

this argument never works, victims aren’t on a timely schedule or timer when coming forward

A lot of court cases have proven that. Though not speaking if Soojin is guilty or not. Just the argument in general

• What a shit response. Basically I was a bully but I don't remember I bullied anyone. I also did bad things but don't remember. But I am sorry for getting caught as a liar and embarrassing myself. The end. lol Knetz still don't care about her "apology and clarification"

I don't know if you'll believe me, but I'll write things as I remember them. This says it all. as I remember.

shes saying that parts of the claims are true just not her bullying anyone. shes not saying she magically lost her memory shes saying she doesnt remember her school life being the way the accuser claims

• she said she doesn't remember the juice incident, one specific incident, not bullying as a whole. Soojin also denied sending any bullying messages. Some people are just taking things out of context smh.

• Official Post

Some of yall ain't reading the post. Soojin claims she was having an argument with the person, not that she bullied them. Remember this was in middle school and the girl is 23 now so its not impossible that she has forgotten about it. I'll keep an eye on this and see how it develops but at least we have more parts to the story.

• From what I understand, she is admitting to being a rebellious teen and fighting with this person but she denies using violence and bullying. I feel like this is getting too personal with the she said, she said. They should try and talk this privately first and reach an agreement instead of accusing each other publicly like that.

• Thank God someone who gets it.. Yes she is saying that I did bully but I don't remember and tell you how I remember things.

Okay thanks for helping me understand better. So are her fans going to accept her "apology." I mean it really seems to me that she apologized because she got caught not cus she is actually sorry. It really is an apology of I don't remember doing the things I did but sorry. ?(

• From what I understand, she is admitting to being a edgy teen and fighting with this person but she denies using violence and bullying. I feel like this is getting too personal with the she said, she said. They should try and talk this privately first and reach an agreement instead of accusing each other publicly like that.

I don't know the full details of the accusations, but did she just basically admit the hanging out with older guys stuff as well? You know that's what the netizens will be focusing at as well. :eek:

• you do realise that you can be forgetful of things that happened a long time ago...

like try to remember everyone you associated with or not with in middle school or primary school lol

• this argument never works, victims aren’t on a timely schedule or timer when coming forward

A lot of court cases have proven that. Though not speaking if Soojin is guilty or not. Just the argument in general

She debuted in another group before G-Idle. This person had 5 plus years to publicly out her but seeing the me too but make it bullying movement is a trend now, I guess they finally found the right time. Personally, me being ratchet, I don't understand cases like this. Maybe this is an Asian thing but I've fought MANY hoes who tried me and we had bad blood but in my definition, that's not bullying? I disliked their guts (but I forgot their irrelevant existence after 10+ years) and talked mad shit about them whenever we met but I feel like my American goggles can't understand why not fucking with someone is considered bullying?

• I'd be OK with this response if she offered to talk about their differences in private with the victim and try to solve it. As of now dunno if she is doubling down because she is an incorrigible bully or she is confident she isn't wrong and trust her back up.

Still if I were an idol in this position, I don't think this was a great response. It's ambiguous to say the least.

• From what I saw, there's been some celebrity bullying exposing going on in S.K. We hadn't heard about it because Soojin is the first K-pop celebrity to be included. It may be the reason why they only decided to speak up right now.

• She debuted in another group before G-Idle. This person had 5 plus years to publicly out her but seeing the me too but make it bullying movement is a trend now, I guess they finally found the right time. Personally, me being ratchet, I don't understand cases like this. Maybe this is an Asian thing but I've fought MANY hoes who tried me and we had bad blood but in my definition, that's not bullying? I disliked their guts (but I forgot their irrelevant existence after 10+ years) and talked mad shit about them whenever we met but I feel like my American goggles can't understand why not fucking with someone is considered bullying?

Sis, I said I wasn’t speaking on the statements since it’s still she said vs. she said

I’m just saying victims aren’t obligated to come forward on a timely manner, nor should they be blamed for coming forward much later depending on the context

• Some of yall ain't reading the post. Soojin claims she was having an argument with the person, not that she bullied them. Remember this was in middle school and the girl is 23 now so its not impossible that she has forgotten about it. I'll keep an eye on this and see how it develops but at least we have more parts to the story.

This was one person though if you looked a bit more its way more then just one person calling her out.

• So is she admitting that she was a bully? She's basically saying that yes she did do things, but she doesn't remember, right?

No, she denied the assault aaccusations

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 130 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!