IVE's Encore stage is just sad to watch.

• I've watched some eleven encores and they were pretty good. Clearly, they can sing live. I honestly hate what encore stages have become now.

I want these days back, the encores are so fun to watch. And the best part is that idols are doing whatever they want and don't have to be afraid of people ripping them apart for getting one note wrong or having fun.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some still goof off and have fun, like Kihyun trying to sing while carrying Minhyuk lol

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've watched some eleven encores and they were pretty good. Clearly, they can sing live. I honestly hate what encore stages have become now.

I want these days back, the encores are so fun to watch. And the best part is that idols are doing whatever they want and don't have to be afraid of people ripping them apart for getting one note wrong or having fun.

External Content www.youtube.com

I think groups still have fun but it tends to be more established groups who aren't worried about it.

External Content youtu.be

This messy Kick It one where they don't even sing (mostly)

The Make A Wish encores were particularly rowdy with the From Home unit also promoting and often instructed to sing it by the others.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Agree that encore stage should be from a good quality

And people trying to defend bad encore stage by saying they were just having fun kinda annoy me

Because you're telling me idols can do a 3 min performance dancing hard while singing live

But can't do a decent encore stage while jumping or interacting with fans and having fun

It is and it'll always be a lame excuse to me

Tons of artist proved that having fun isn't incompatible with doing a great encore stage ( red velvet,mamamop,blackpink, nct, exo etc ...)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• They just need to be more confident in their abilities. Companies should also stop shielding artists by making them sing to loud backing tracks. I mean music is so much more than dance in kpop

• I have not watched their most recent encore stages but I remember watching this one and I don't think it's terrible?

They have fun and don't seem to be afraid of singing imo (except Wonyoung maybe). Not perfect, but considering they don't have their in-ears I think it's ok.

• They did much better today imo

• They did much better today imo

Yea they did well here, I guess they were just nervous yesterday

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!