These Queendom girls are not understanding the assignment

• The only performances I enjoyed was viviz hyolyn and Kep1er. Everyone else made me want to skip the performance, I was really disappointed

1. Viviz- (I’m probably biased but I cried and got very emotional at this stage so they’re first)
    2. Hyolyn - vocal queen delivered! She put on a show and showed everyone what it means to be a performer
    3. Kep1er- such a strong performance! The girls sounded great and they gave it their all

———Giant wall——-

4. Wjsn- pretty performance but a bit

boring

5. Brave girls - good vocals and the girls

looked like they had fun but it lacked

Something

6. Loona - they looked bored and sounded

bored. Therefore I was bored. Most

disappointing performance imo

• Just because people prefer vocals doesn't mean we think it's okay to have sloppy dancing. It's not like preferring vocals excludes you from criticizing dance.

So, Kep1er which didn't really showcase vocal was better? Suddenly dance had more value?

just bc someone didnt like a performance of your fav they are a roach?

learn some manners

You also barged into my thread with wrong info huffing and puffing the other day

Brave Girls was my fav? This is seriously funny. What is next?

Brave Girls doesn't strike me as a vocal group.

lol "i-roaches" what do you think you are, punk?

So, you are the world's ruler and everything has to be classified how it strikes you?

I may be a louse or a flea and it is none of your business. Anyway, somehow, non-Korean Asian had become a part of "i" when that alphabet almost always only used on something western.

• So, Kep1er which didn't really showcase vocal was better? Suddenly dance had more value?

Brave Girls was my fav? This is seriously funny. What is next?

So, you are the world's ruler and everything has to be classified how it strikes you?

I may be a louse or a flea and it is none of your business. Anyway, somehow, non-Korean Asian had become a part of "i" when that alphabet almost always only used on something western.

Like just because you sing doesn't make you automatically better. Let's say somebody really gave it their all with a choreo performance then another person did an average performance but had some live vocals. I'd say yes, the dance performance was better, even though typically I prefer vocal performances.

• Yeah, WJSN performance was not it. They could’ve done a beautiful stage that showed off their universe concept and Brave Girls outfits did not match the vibe of their two songs they performed. Especially the introduction felt flat. It reminded me of that one ITZY dance break.

Honestly none of the girl groups participating can match Hyolyn’s passion and energy. There is a reason she is nicknamed the Korean Beyoncé lmao.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• It's said that, aside from the emotional shock, WJSN's girls were disturbed by the sand and shards in the middle of the stage due to their broken key prop, the hourglass.

Like just because you sing doesn't make you automatically better. Let's say somebody really gave it their all with a choreo performance then another person did an average performance but had some live vocals. I'd say yes, the dance performance was better, even though typically I prefer vocal performances.

So, it's ok to lip sync/sing over loud backing track if the choreo is perfectly delivered? Why hate dancers who sing poorly then? They can elevate the dance department and their voices can be saved with lip-sync or loud backing track.

Not that I will place Brave Girls anywhere above 5th since I've never been vocally oriented.

Good or bad, Loona poured its utmost determination and effort to perform the piece. I don't think anyone could do any better under such circumstance.

• Yeah, WJSN performance was not it. They could’ve done a cool stage that showed off their concept of the universe and Brave Girls outfits did not match the vibe of their two songs they performed. Honestly none of the girl groups participating can match Hyolyn’s passion and energy. There is a reason she is nicknamed the Korean Beyoncé lmao.

YES! That was the main issue. If they dressed kinda casually and really had fun, kinda like Hyolyn did, I think it would have worked better. But they dressed like they were gonna do this super cool, perfectly synchronized, performance with outstanding girl crush charisma. And that's just not Chi Mat Ba Ram or Rollin remix version.

I love Brave Girls but I do NOT love their styling. The mismatching concepts/styling has been more consistent than the lineups :pepe-life-support:

• YES! That was the main issue. If they dressed kinda casually and really had fun, kinda like Hyolyn did, I think it would have worked better. But they dressed like they were gonna do this super cool, perfectly synchronized, performance with outstanding girl crush charisma. And that's just not Chi Mat Ba Ram or Rollin remix version.

I love Brave Girls but I do NOT love their styling. The mismatching concepts/styling has been more consistent than the lineups :pepe-life-support:

This is not the first time Brave Girls stylists has failed them either lol. Pannchoa translated a bunch of articles about netizens shitting on their outfits and calling them outdated. Ugh.. Brave Bros needs to step up.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• This is not the first time Brave Girls stylists has failed them either lol. Pannchoa translated a bunch of articles about netizens shitting on their outfits and calling them outdated. Ugh.. Brave Bros needs to step up.

When they filmed a video at a roller blading rink in sparkly disco outfits for a song titled "pool party"

Not a swimming pool or a bathing suit in sight :pepe-life-support:

• If you compare them to GIDLE and AOA stage during Queendom 1, these new performances are very uninteresting. Can they step up their game?

Sentimental factors aside, Viviz and WJSN stages are boring af. Brave girls stage is the worst, the only good thing was vocal. The outfits are disastrous and the props made the performance look CHEAP. And they feel like Lovelyz in first queendom, they tried to go hard but that's just not their forte.

Hyolyn DEFINITELY had the best performance, no argument allowed. I agree on Kep1er being unexpectedly well too, they dont use much props but they kinda delivered with their energetic performance. Simple might work better if you decide tobuse cheap props. You can see from them that they carried that passion from GP999. Loona's was good but they probably lack of time due to covid infection.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!