These Queendom girls are not understanding the assignment

• I was really excited when the lineup was revealed, but these performances have not been very good imo

WJSN had some interesting colors but beyond that I wasn't super impressed. I wasn't feeling any of the dance breaks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brave Girls are passionate performers but they're not very...together? Their movements aren't sharp enough and they all start and end at different times. Plus this would have been a good opportunity to introduce the public to a song like Deepened or High Heels. Your discography is greater than these two songs. Even We Ride could have had an interesting stage with the right concept

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other than Olivia Hye, they look like they don't want to be there. Seriously Yves looks bored out of her mind. They seem tired and uninterested. tbh this has the same energy as Lovelyz when they did Sixth Sense

Kep1er, the group we were all complaining about competing, probably had the best stage of the day. I kinda like the outfits and the choreo changes were visually interesting.

Last week, Viviz were okay. Nothing super amazing. And it made me miss the other members.

Hyolyn was the only one who delivered. By far the best stage, best charisma, and actually live vocals! That's the other thing that's been annoying me though. Why does she have to sing but none of the groups are singing (I think Brave Girls were mostly live too)?

Everyone just seems to lack power and their movements are too gentle. I hope they'll improve in the other rounds. As for my ranking:

1. Hyolyn

---wall---

2. Kep1er

3. WJSN

4. Viviz

5. Brave Girls

6. LOONA

What have you thought about the contestants so far?

• I really loved Hyolyn and Viviz stage

I was hoping to love WJSN's stage but it was lacking somewhere.

I ENJOYED Loona's stage omg, but I can see what you mean with yves her dancebreak was also her just sliding around it really didnt say me anything just felt out of place.

I wasn't a big fan of Brave girls stage, too much going on for each member like I don't remember much of the stage.

Kep1ler was fine, but again wasn't memorable for me;

My ranking goes;

Hyolyn

VIVIZ

LOONA

WJSN

Kep1er

Brave girls

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

mommy_4.gif?ex=65a85d34&is=6595e834&hm=50f059e90767d9facb1c82b68c45d0f6c6e5f8269960fa4f886821daf25e222e&mommy1.gif?ex=65a3e386&is=65916e86&hm=d381ca9a5b8567eb2add35beb4500ba97294f8aba8086aa851d2d070bcdc7c09&MOMMY2.gif?ex=65a3e340&is=65916e40&hm=26511d71edbd5bf0743ba1c1b99856afb6aa6c3cb46ca09ac057283cb66ff7ee&

• I feel like this has been the case with the first stage for every season. There's always one or two groups who really bring it and set the tone for the rest of the competition while the other groups are all "oh it's like that????" and then step it up in the next round.

I also wonder what the full impact of covid had on these performances. You know they had to have had their prep time cut because of quarantines.

• 11 of Loona were freed from quarantine just 1 day before the show.

I-roaches love to talk about preferring vocal over dance but complaint vocal group Brave Girls for weak dance. What?

just bc someone didnt like a performance of your fav they are a roach?

learn some manners

You also barged into my thread with wrong info huffing and puffing the other day

• I agree

In the first season it felt like everyone aimed for jugular to draw blood

Aside from Hyolyn, Im not getting that vibe from any of the groups this season

• I enjoyed LOONA's performance, but I agree, they didn't really seem like they were into it.

Like there is a difference in performing and going through the motions. Most of them seemed like they were just going through the motions rather than having fun on stage. Maybe because of the lack of time to rehearse, they couldn't show their real charisma.

Olivia Hye did pretty good with her expressions during her solo, but Yves really seemed like she was out of it and her mind was somewhere else. Hope she's okay.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I think with all circumstances LOONA really delivered

you know it's such a pity that MNet did a whole story for WJSN Eunseo how she was back 1 before competition

yet whole LOONA had covid,

you have recent examples how bad covid can be with Oh My Girl YooA missing promotions in music shows because her body can't handle it for now because she lost too much weight

I'm not defending but in same time I think that camerawork wasn't best because it was zooming out in many key moments when they were doing group choreo

look at 2:07 when Yves is making that massive powerful move with hands

but then camera zooms out for "effect" and it looks ok but it takes your focus out of her face

• I was think the same during WJSN's stage. There were moments I wanted to see the choreo and what the background dancers were doing to get a full view of the stage, but the camera guy was doing a face/torso shot. :pepe-sad:

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I actually liked all of the stages.

Brave Girls wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed it, but I didn't understand why the one member was shouting the whole time.

WJSN, I actually really like their stage. I wish the camera would have focused more on the performance versus just the visuals of the members. The visuals for the stage was gorgeous as usual though.

Kep1er made me reconsider if I actually hate Wadada since their performance was so good. It might be a repeat of Pristin "Wee Woo" for me.

VIVIZ almost made me cry. When Rough came on, it made me think of my brief time as a Buddy when that song came out. They needed Yuju's vocals though for both those performances. I hate Source for what they did. :pepecry:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!