These dumb bullying accusations are all the same

• Um I disagree with the last sentence. Bullying isn’t a joke, it’s a real life issue. The trauma doesn’t go gone once you move from high school.

Some people after many years still has the sequel. Just because it’s kpop doesn’t mean it’s not serious.

The question here is where is the line. Is making some idk dick jokes and some verbal insult that we throw at each other as teens “bullying”. Kids do a lot of dumb stuff, fight with each other, say crazy stuff etc

It’s very hard as outsiders to draw this line. Or even know for sure.

And even if it is extremely traumatic there is a reason why we do not prosecute children like adults even when they commit crimes. So middle school Vs say Senior year do we treat those two scandals different? So the lines are even more blurred. And very much so ambiguous that addressing these type of issues with public outrage is pointless.

• It's 14 in South Korea from what I've read.

So I guess it can be investigated then. Well if a formal investigation takes place this can all be resolved because one side is lying and one side is telling the truth but we can't know which side without the correct information and evidence. And if it takes a police investigation to find that out, so be it

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• I actually go out of my way to not seek content about bullying scandals. That's the easiest way to actually be neutral.

Tbh I would try to be neutral but at this point I'm gonna admit that I'm still leaning slightly on garam's side. I usually don't give my opinions on things like this but some parts of the case just reminded me a bit of something that happened when I was younger so I guess I've felt the need to share my views.

🍭 iite cool🍭

• The thing with South Korea is that a behemoth corporation can sue, or threaten to sue, individuals for defamation even if what they're saying is factually true...and it's not like they can afford to fight to lawsuit so they back down.

• Tbh I would try to be neutral but at this point I'm gonna admit that I'm still leaning slightly on garam's side. I usually don't give my opinions on things like this but some parts of the case just reminded me a bit of something that happened when I was younger so I guess I've felt the need to share my views.

I understand that, but idk who Garam is. None of the people weighing in do, so I just sit back and watch it play out.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I understand that, but idk who Garam is. None of the people weighing in do, so I just sit back and watch it play out.

I honestly respect that a lot. I aspire to have that level of maturity.

But for now I choose to enjoy my last years of teenage youth and fight like I'm stupid and like my soul depends on it so I can I have a full checklist of regrets in adulthood :pepe-hehe:

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Why would you assume they’re lying and not coerced. The thing about “staying neutral” is that people expect that due procedure will benefit the victims instead of protecting those with money and will yield the “truth”. That of itself is laughable and out of everything the most problematic mindset to have.

What people need to come into terms is celebs are likely not good people and need not be placed on a pedestal for you to like their music. But in kpop it’s about one up’ing each other OH I STAN SAINTS SO IM A SAINT BUT YOU STAN THE CREEPS SO YOURE A CREEP.

Before anything can happen the first step is to distance yourself from celebs and not make stanning them you’re entire personality.

Because assumptions hold no legal weight in a court of law? This goes back to what I keep saying over and over again: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. The legal system runs on the principle of presumption of innocence for a damn good reason. It is up to the prosecutor to provide enough proof to show that a person committed a crime and should be convicted. The whole system is set up to protect people from false allegations. Idol's should have that same right just like any other human being.

You see, this whole situation with bullying accusations where the public acts as judge, jury, and executioner in the court of public opinion is just ridiculous by itself. In a normal court setting you hear both sides of the story and base your judgement on evidence that have been deemed credible. What we have here is a bunch of knetz listening only to one side of the story and basing their judgement on either circumstantial evidence or flimsy evidence that have not been verified to be un-tampered. That is what you call a kangaroo court and people should be ashamed AF of it.

You're bringing up me stanning the celeb or having the misguided idea that she's a saint is literally the DUMBEST form of gaslighting I've actually seen lol. Wanna know a secret? I DON'T GIVE A F*CK IF GARAM IS DROPPED OR NOT. I'm not attached to her. I don't know her. So why do you think I'm defending her? Because she deserves an actual chance to defend herself just like any other human being in a legitimate Court of Law instead of the Clown Fiesta that is Knetz Public Opinion. There needs to be enough evidence against her to condemn her and we need to verify that the testimonials are coming from ACTUAL victims of real bullying instead of random nameless netizens who might simply just have a vendetta against her or who might even be bullies themselves. Until that actually happens, it's Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Simple as that.

• Because assumptions hold no legal weight in a court of law? This goes back to what I keep saying over and over again: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. The legal system runs on the principle of presumption of innocence for a damn good reason. It is up to the prosecutor to provide enough proof to show that a person committed a crime and should be convicted. The whole system is set up to protect people from false allegations. Idol's should have that same right just like any other human being.

You see, this whole situation with bullying accusations where the public acts as judge, jury, and executioner in the court of public opinion is just ridiculous by itself. In a normal court setting you hear both sides of the story and base your judgement on evidence that have been deemed credible. What we have here is a bunch of knetz listening only to one side of the story and basing their judgement on either circumstantial evidence or flimsy evidence that have not been verified to be un-tampered. That is what you call a kangaroo court and people should be ashamed AF of it.

You're bringing up me stanning the celeb or having the misguided idea that she's a saint is literally the DUMBEST form of gaslighting I've actually seen lol. Wanna know a secret? I DON'T GIVE A F*CK IF GARAM IS DROPPED OR NOT. I'm not attached to her. I don't know her. So why do you think I'm defending her? Because she deserves an actual chance to defend herself just like any other human being in a legitimate Court of Law instead of the Clown Fiesta that is Knetz Public Opinion. There needs to be enough evidence against her to condemn her and we need to verify that the testimonials are coming from ACTUAL victims of real bullying instead of random nameless netizens who might simply just have a vendetta against her or who might even be bullies themselves. Until that actually happens, it's Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Simple as that.

Your assumption that the legal system is faultless and not geared towards protecting the rich is your prerogative. I don’t operate on that principle. When it comes to he said she said cases or sexual assault and other cases that depend a lot on technicalities lack of proof is not indicative of innocence.

As for all that thing you said about gaslighting I have no idea what you said so imma just…ignore it. I don’t know who you are. I don’t care who you stan. And I passed no direct judgment on you.

• I understand the argument of there being an uneven playing field because many several factors like money and the corruption these factors can bring about, but just assuming every celeb is a bad person seems very aggressively reactive. Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Koreans are quick to witch-hunt and cancel Idols who are just associated with bullying. Yet they fail to do anything about the bullying problems in schools. I guess that’s their way of seeking “justice” knowing that they keep on failing these kids at school.

• I honestly respect that a lot. I aspire to have that level of maturity.

But for now I choose to enjoy my last years of teenage youth and fight like I'm stupid and like my soul depends on it so I can I have a full checklist of regrets in adulthood :pepe-hehe:

I'm barely out of being a teenager, so you have time right now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!