I’m sorry, but I will never believe bullying rumors unless the evidence is way too visible to be denied

• This isn’t specifically about Garam as it’s a general thought I had beforehand, but this case made me want to make this thread

There are one too many times where people make it up and as long as the “evidence” seems valid enough, it’s seen as valid

Then that idol gets attacked enough, and everyone feels bad when they figure out that the rumors were all fabricated once it’s too late

Jisoo had to miss out on her whole debut & 1st comeback because of such accusations that turned out to be false. And it lead her to having to go to therapy

Woojin left Stray Kids because of it, and it turned out not true. And especially to the boys who went on Produce 101 who got cut from the show despite it being fabricated too

All it takes if for you to have a not so favorable photo (doing “inappropriate” signs) or having texts that can easily be taken out of context (two people who don’t like each other getting into an argument, but it gets edited as one of them bullying the other) and that’s seen as enough

Even moreso where idols did a thing that was actually wrong & proven true, therefore people start adding other things that are usually false but seems legit because of you can do that one thing, you likely did these worst things

Of course there are times where it’s true tho. And that’s why it annoys me because their are cases where idols actually did some bad things in the past, but it won’t be taken seriously because 80% of the time it ends up being BS stories made by haters who are jealous that someone they know or don’t even know are living their dreams

Like it’s gonna take a bit more to convince me that someone was once a bully then…. An old pic of someone sticking their middle finger up, or some shit like that lol

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from “I’m sorry, but I will never believe bullying rumors unless the evidence is way to visible to be denied” to “I’m sorry, but I will never believe bullying rumors unless the evidence is way too visible to be denied”.
  • I don't think Woojin left Stray Kids because of it?

Thought the weird rumors came after he left.

I agree with you, though.

Some of those bullying rumors just sound like a normal argument people once had in Middle School or whatever. And I get the feeling they want people to apologize if they said 'bitch' once, ten years ago.

We saw what happened with AOA Jimin, which turned out to look far different from the initial story.

• Nah, Woojin left because of the rumors.

Edit: After further research, you're right.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• most of these bullying accusations are dumb as hell. kids are mean, especially 13 year olds, and they probably talked shit to each other like all other kids have (and anyone who says they've always been nice and polite growing up is a liar) or done inappropriate things like drawing dicks or talking about sex.

i think people just love seeing idols have their careers ruined or their reputations damaged. they love the drama and it makes them feel better about themselves, so they exaggerate childish arguments or flat out lie about things that never happened. bunch of sharks circling the water just waiting for some blood

:pepenomad:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• And what!? Which Jisoo?! Not BP Jisoo, right?

And, yeah, it's best not to believe bullying rumors unless you have hard evidence. We have seen too many times that K-netz and I-netz jump to cancel someone because it's always "I always believe the victim". But...you don't know who the actual victim is.

The people in these Garam posts say they have proof. Well, we're waiting. These accusations are from a few years ago. Recent enough that if it really happened, they would have evidence. And even then, it's doubtful. She was accused of being kicked out of school. I probably won't believe it unless that is actually proven to be true.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• And what!? Which Jisoo?! Not BP Jisoo, right?

And, yeah, it's best not to believe bullying rumors unless you have hard evidence. We have seen too many times that K-netz and I-netz jump to cancel someone because it's always "I always believe the victim". But...you don't know who the actual victim is.

The people in these Garam posts say they have proof. Well, we're waiting. These accusations are from a few years ago. Recent enough that if it really happened, they would have evidence. And even then, it's doubtful. She was accused of being kicked out of school. I probably won't believe it unless that is actually proven to be true.

Pretty sure they are talking about Lovelyz Jisoo

• but this is the court of public opinion...not an actual court

people are free to make up their own judgments as to what to believe or not...

sure one can cancel but one can also defend as well...

• I stay neutral until I have more facts. It just goes against my very core to support one side over the other without a full set of facts. The way that "believe the victim" is adopted without sufficient information can often just end up victimizing additional people who didn't actually do anything wrong. Then everyone is apologizing after they ruined an innocent person's reputation and mental health. You can't take that back and undo the damage and now you've perpetuated the cycle of violence that you'd intended to stop. I prefer to just wait before making any judgments.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!