[enter-talk] IS HAECHAN REALLY READING HATE COMMENTS OF MARK DURING A LIVE BROADCAST?

• It was during their comeback ceremony live broadcastThere was a hate comment saying "MARK OUT PLEASE" (Mark-yah please screw off)

Haechan just said it like that to Mark.
    The atmosphere suddenly got stiff and Mark said "Let's read Haechan's hate comments too" and lowered his head right away. F*ck this is upsetting

AVvXsEi9WwjfhYYJCQHS8lclHMiBI4Zu8pCudfJWB_cxkZsKG7iEzMEGxpHE1VDvm-a1kjVW7c1VIQxWH0Ct4Z_kiKf3j1dwd-LC9p_s5SgjUOZJJZHeeS_Vn1SZmxJMgHsZTrX-OJslMNs5TsXxm8dqtv-UQ5hsmZUCID0aNFrazATZUckXX1t2RNLJrVRd=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

post response:
    [+59][-71]
    original post: here

1. [+97, -10]
    I feel like maybe they wrote is like how Running Man say "Seokjinie OUT"... I can understand the fan's intention for writing this, but what's up with the swears..

2. [+73, -65]
    Haechan has been crossing the line lately, he's also acting pushing the business gay act to Renjun and makes the fans uncomfortable, but doesn't even think about the fans. After his relationship rumors with Ryujin got out, he became worse f*ck

3. [+70, -46]
    Mark should fix his hand manners first. Mark fans, why are you guys staying quiet on this?
    AVvXsEg0KbU6EfY1SeKbM_SPcHKc9F_WyEbkGFuoVyLY2Ax7wlRfOTd5dl7BLdNP0UfRYMhuln4OgIHDwlJAeibm95_XYKqV77ft2mSMqVw5XZHhEPbwSQSujh_IyK-SLQ7Bza5VKa485SIC6Flz-oBIe-zMOeQDDNObTeckL2wpu_069SCJv4QF-iBELDXx=s16000

4. [+55, -5]
    Isn't it the same when Haechan says "Mark aegyo please~" "Mark sexy dance please~"?? He's just doing that as a joke but since Mark is Canadian, he reacted seriously to this

5. [+54, -9]
    This is why I hate individual fans. Haechan said "Mark Out please" meaning "Mark-yah get out" as a joke and tried to be funny but Mark is a Canadian so of course he would think that Haechan is trying to tell him to screw offㅋㅋ If you looked at the video, even Jaemin who's good at English couldn't control his expressions and you can tell he didn't like what Haechan did too. Meanwhile, the rest were all "ㅎㅎ" while you have Chenle trying to laugh out loud to cover the awkward atmosphere. If you claim to be an NCTizen and you can't understand what just happened, just leave the fandom. I f*cking hate people trying to involve their own emotions in this

6. [+45, -5]
    No but of course depending of who you are, you can interpret the "Mark out" comment differently. Mark who lived in an English country interpreted it as "Screw off" and he got serious about it, meanwhile Haechan said it as a joke no? Just like how in Running Man, they always say "Ji Seokjin out" "Ji Seokjin out" and NCT Dream are known to say stuff like "XX aegyo please" "XX sexy dance please" Mark said "Haechan sexy dance please" so Haechan replied with "Mark out please" to hit him back no?

• I like the way people interpret it that he's mad that Haechan read it instead of he's mad that someone made that comment in the first place. :/ But overall, he doesn't seem mad and doesn't seem confused. He seems like usual Mark trying to run an event with his crazy kids. ^^ These guys have known each other for 10 years - and you can literally hear Mark laughing off camera when he first says it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Can the armchair pyschiatrist fuck off. Hate those types of" fans" always trying to over analyze shit, you don't know any of these idols, nor their real personality, relationships off screen. That bullshit is far more dangerous than saseang stalking, as anyone can set a narrative and image just because they don't like someone they can make any scenario with or without context look differently.

Stray kids is a perfect example when bullying rumors came out suddenly every past video is coined as evidence of bullying when nobody batted an eye to these videos or what the people weee doing in them prior. Suddenly once a rumor comes up some shit face asshole comes out like i knew it i knew xyz happened and then posts old video of said group, could be the members roughly playing like they did the last 20000 times, but because of the rumor somehow its different this time 🤡🤡🤡

• I like that they're also trying to bring Jaemin into it when in literally any other situation him making that face would be "Jaemin's fucking rude attitude he didn't even smile when the other members were laughing" :rolleyes:

• people are just being dramatic as usual

like the time renjun was being mistreated by staff members cause he was seen alone in the rain

and the time people thought haechan and mark had a huge fight and it turned out they were just giving eachother directions open your eyes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!