Posted on May 14, 2021
He's singing without a mic
Taking the mic of the member next to him and singing with it during the one shot is a bit...
(T/N: this post has over 2K comments)
original post: here
1. No but even if he's lipsyncing, he at least needs to hold a mic no?...... Why are rational people leaving comments labeled as "antis"?ㅎㅎ you guys are surprising
2. This is f*cking disappointing
3. No but what is this... if he's gonna lipsync like this, it just shows no since\rity
4. I don't really know them but are they singers who usually lipsync on stage? How can they forget their mics like that?????
5. Ugh this is severe
6. Looks like lipsyncing for SM is the tradition? There idols must lipsync in their comeback week. It's been how long already since they debuted.. they have no sincerity to lipsync or since AR
7. How can they go on stage without their mics?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they not even prepare for their stage?
8. Usually, when other idols get into lipsync controversies, their fans would feel so frustrated so they would cram the comments sections with their idols singing live to shield them. But there is no one comment like this here
9. I thought "since it's their title song, this is possible since they are dancing" but seeing him sit there and lipsyncing is a bit...
10. Wow... if you just listen to the sound, it feels like they are live. I can't trust broadcast stations anymore. What happened? Why is it only happening to them?
11. SM artists barely sing live and even if if they used AR, they still get hate so they just stopped caring ㅋㅋㅋ Already, they are not even a group that people look forward to when it comes to singing live... I know that their singers' personal skills are good but this is just badㅇㅇ
12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. It's not like this was some school festival, it's a broadcastㅋㅋㅋㅋ it doesn't feel like they are pretending to sing live with their lipsync eitherㅋㅋ geez, you guys shouldn't have gotten caught
14. ㅋㅋㅋ f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ to be honest, they indeed don't even need a mic
15. If you're a singer who doesn't even have a mic, you can't avoid criticism... it's like a cellist without a cello or a florist without flowers