Innocent idols who were accused of crimes....

• izoniee

Changed the title of the thread from “Innocent idols who are accused of crimes....” to “Innocent idols who were accused of crimes....”.
  • Jihyo was innocent but her mental health took a big hit after being accused of being involved in Seungri's tapes. She was so scared about how the people thought about her and disappeared for most MAMA 2019 and was appeared angry and crying at the airport. I'm not sure if this is a "crime" but this is pretty big.

Image result for jihyo crying

Image result for jihyo crying

Seu#ri is horrible

Poor jihyo

• miss jennie kim

she got accused of being a bully arrogant , lazy and there were mutiple rumors about her being involved in the burning sun scandal

she frequently gets slutshamed and a lot of people think that she sleeps with yg and teddy

• The tapes were actually from a guy from CNBLUE named Lee Jong-hyun. Maybe a few others were involved with sharing the videos in the chatroom, too. Seungri was part of the chatroom, but he didn’t participate in sharing that content. He allegedly did something else that’s just as bad (or even worse), but I won’t mention it due to the horrific nature of it.

The fact that he was part of the chat and didn’t speak out to stop it it makes him guilty by association as well. As a BIGBANG VIP, I was really disappointed by him.

Either way, I remember that was a horrible time for Jihyo. She didn’t deserve to go through any of that. Whoever started that false rumor about her being in one of the videos should have been held accountable for defamation.

Wow, that's crazy. So why did people say it was Seungri's chatroom? Was it because of the other scandal that he had?

I could see why. I feel really bad for the true fans who find out that a member isn't who they seem to be. I could never imagine the anger and disappointment surrounding these types of situations.

Yes, it was really bad. I wasn't a Once at this time but I felt super bad for her. Her mental health really took a hit, no one ever saw her like that and even her members were extremely worried. They also backed her up at the "angry" comments she posted about Once, which I think shows the real friendship between members.

This was her body language at the airport before MAMA 2019

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She also wrote Get Loud at this time which was a message to the rumor spreaders and Dispatch. The lyrics are pretty different from a normal Twice song as she expresses her feelings through this song.

https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2019/09/twice-get-loud

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!