STAYC is 4-gen Red Velvet

• The comparison cannot be made I think. You are forgetting a very important point which greatly differentiates Red Velvet from STAYC or any other 4th Gen GG.

Red Velvet as a mature concept. This for the moment to my knowledge does not exist among the groups of the 4th gen. The vast majority of 4th gen groups targeted audiences is between the ages of 15 and 20.

A group like (G)I-DLE rather targets an audience between 20-25 years old like 3rd gen groups like Blackpink or Twice for example.

A group like Red Velvet rather targets an older audience beyond the age of 25.

(That doesn't mean a 15 year old won't listen to Red Velvet and a 25 year old won't listen to STAYC. I'm talking about a target market here. And this is a very important point to fully understand the concepts of groups and what to expect from them.).

• RV is my favorite from gen 3 and Stayc from gen 4, but I disagree. They are nothing alike for me, I see Stayc as a Twice adapted for gen 4

Agree, Stayc is more similar to Twice than Red Velvet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!