(∩。•o•。)っ.゚☆。・ cute concept gg reccs?

• hi! sorry for long time no see, i've been super busy with my junior year (NOT OF COLLEGE. I AM NOT OLD!) and havin arcane BRAINROT.

anyways, i'm looking for new girlgroups or songs with the cute, innocent bubbly concept! (also. if u know of any black people besides amina du jean & pinkpanthress who make more bubbly, cutesy music plz LMK.) i don't really care if it's j-pop, c-pop, k-pop, etc! literally anything is fine :D

i typically listen to a lot of g-friend, wsjn chocome, akb48 & the sister grps, iz*one, APRIL, and bonusbaby! so yeah, if you know of any cutesy songs, drop links to them below ໒꒰⸝⸝⸝⸝꒱ก

oh and happy (late) valentine's day! :cutes:

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• bump :)

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• Here are a few songs I think taste like diabetes. I mean, I can't taste songs, but if songs had tastes, I think these would taste like candy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(this isn't K-pop, but you said you were fine with non-K-pop recs, so I'm giving you this)

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• THANK U! i love u. :merongk:

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• There is some

External Content youtu.be

• original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• External Content www.youtube.com

• :cutes::pepelove1:

• a surprise

• ILY. THANK U!

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• MWAH MWAH ILY!

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• I have a playlist of girl group music!! (mostly cute concept songs because it's my favorite concept)

External Content open.spotify.com

Not all of it is cute but they're easily skippable

• those are on cuter side for sure as well:

and those too:

• Lightsum

• External Content youtu.be

• omg. I DIDNT KNOW ELRIS HAD THIS SONG. I FEEL LIKE A FAKE ELRIS STAN.

also omg. i keep catching boys STARING at me. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? i'm not even that pretty omg what if they're staring because i'm literally HIDEOUS?!?!?!

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• omg. I DIDNT KNOW ELRIS HAD THIS SONG. I FEEL LIKE A FAKE ELRIS STAN.

also omg. i keep catching boys STARING at me. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? i'm not even that pretty omg what if they're staring because i'm literally HIDEOUS?!?!?!

:!: FAKE ELRIS STAN ALERT :!:

bestie u are not hideous pls and also.. boys <X

♡ gorgeous gorgeous girls stan stayc
    d9e9b1de3efcde46d34681415aa8659239a39968.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!