Time flies (Some of my favorite 2000s songs)

• I miss the good old time :peperain:

There are so many 2000s song that I like but I'm just gonna share 10 for now :pepefrog:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My gaylord Gaga :pepelove1:

But how can you bring up Nelly Furtado without this iconic banger

• But how can you bring up Nelly Furtado without this iconic banger

All her 2000s songs are iconic :pepemusic:

Maybe I do a "My Top 10 Nelly Furtado songs" thread :pepegrin:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!