Is JYP starting to become Desprate?

• Now for a quick disclaimer, i am not here to hate on anyone, any fan base, any of JYP's groups or JYP ( okay maybe JYP takes some blame)

Okay i have a Speculation

Since we know Twice's contracts are about to be negotiated at some point soon i cant help but wonder about a few things

1. JYP keeps debuting new GG's such as Itzy, their japanese group, and their newest one MIXX ( this newest one is spiking controversy in ENGENE'S and Orbits cause of copying stuff from their MV's) so it makes me wonder if they are trying to hit success before twice (possibly) disbands (again if you are a fan of any of these groups feel free to explain your own reasoning and thoughts if im right or wrong)

2. JYP is switching up their overall concept, TWICE their biggest was all the cutesy image, but now ITZY and MIXX are Girl crush theme so it feels like they are letting go of this concept

3. i feel like JYP is giving up on ITZY and trying to start big with MIXX ( who again is in controversy for coping,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) so idk where JYP's head is at

again feel free to let me know what you think about this and if you need to correct me please feel free to do so <3

( dont be angry :pepecute: )

• I guess I've created this for a reaseon...

and overall with the way kpop grow, we are in times where even biggest companies should debut new gg in each 2.5-3.5 years.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I mean JYPE is a company, lol the main goal is to make money where is the energy for the other companies. Ugh ?!??

Also Twice are way to grown for doing cute concept imagine the backlash.

At this point itzy are their own genre, they don’t have a fixate concept since not shy and their only GC is Mafia. Also how JYPE gave it up with Itzy when they had their Japanese debut a month ago, are endorsing big brands and has collaborations left and right.

NMIXX aren’t debuted yet and y’all still speculating for a 2 min teaser. I know it was inspired by loona but let them debut first it reminds me when aespa debuted and y’all were throwing random rumors about them.

• well history and precedent has shown us that JYP has a decent run at making GG and he has made some of the most successful GG in kpop so unless their new one flops then I think JYP is fine

• We all gonna forget the 3 year gap between Wonder Girls & Miss A, or the 4 year gap between Twice & Itzy, but it’s wrong between ITZY & NMIXX who have similar gaps (And NiziU too, but they’re part of a different domestic market)

Y’all already hating on these girls for simply existing, which is how I already know they’re gonna be huge af down the line

• We all gonna forget the 3 year gap between Wonder Girls & Miss A, or the 4 year gap between Twice & Itzy, but it’s wrong between ITZY & NMIXX who have similar gaps (And NiziU too, but they’re part of a different domestic market)

Y’all already hating on these girls for simply existing, which is how I already know they’re gonna be huge af down the line

I’m crying why people acting usually JYPGG gap are only 3-4 years :cryingr:

• the trend is getting a global exposure like blackpink so that's what they are trying. But they are also being pro-korean by debuting ggs with only koreans? It's a plan that will take a lot of work. idk maybe they want both korean fans + global fans with concept. sm and jyp just creating their own gg with their own ideas that they think could do as well as blackpink. It's sad bcs itzy has huge potential but idk there is lack of focus with them. jyp does seem desperate for a gg which is popular in korea.

• They are making more groups because now the market for Kpop is bigger than ever and is growing. In the end is all about money. And about the new group, for what i see, JYP is playing safe and they are using common concepts to bring attention, and IMO is a mistake, with so many ggs they should bring something new to the scene, one aspect atleast.
    About Itzy, will be a mistake if they let the group fail, they have good sales and overall nice stream numbers, sure, their numbers in korea have decreased, but Kpop is global now. It would be very stupid if a company drop out a group with so much stage presence who can sell 500k for their last album.

• The gap between Itzy and Nmixx feels short because JYP introduced Nmixx too soon. In the middle of last year we already knew about Nmixx debut, at that time Itzy just left their rookie days.

External Content www.youtube.com

• ITZY just sold 500K lol

JYPE is a small company, they have less then 300 employee's, and closed all other sections of their business not related to idol groups.

They are not like SM/YG/HYBE with a business section, actor divisions, distributions, apps, etc etc.

They literally only make idol music, that it. Any money they make is either from financial investments or idol music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!