Songs that could never be written now due to cancel culture.

• But I love this song. The way I see it it's a message to fans. There are few songs better written than this that shows the weird relationship between idols and fans. There is honesty in this. I hope kpop fans don't get fooled too much by idols.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wait

External Content www.youtube.com

• If people would really care for the lyrics of Yes or Yes than the song would be cancled

I mean if you get trought it by understanding the real deal here than many people would really say "WTF?"

So did you ever thought of it? They simply just trowing a selfish attitude and demand the guy to date them, no mather if he likes the girl or not.

If people would care more, than the song would've been cancled for the lyrics

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This makes me think of Teen Top - No More Perfume On You

A song that's quite literally about cheating on their girlfriend with a nOoNA.Even though it came out 10 years ago I definitely remember it receiving backlash even then.

Wait

It is silly almost like a diss track but not really controversial

• iirc it did cause some controversy at release.

• Not the song but the MV would be cancelled because last time people dont care but suddenly all the fake woke people care about it and want to feel offended

• Not the song but the MV would be cancelled because last time people dont care but suddenly all the fake woke people care about it and want to feel offended

man this should be cancelled just for being ultra cringe

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

THIS is the MV that truly couldn't get released today lmao

• I love the beat and their voices, but the lyrics rub me the wrong way and always have. Consent goes both ways, not just one. I almost had a hard time believing the song wasn’t canceled harder than it was. I think whoever wrote it needs to reflect on their mindset. I’ll admit, sometimes I listen to it, but whenever I understand the lyrics, it makes me very uncomfortable. Have a great day/night!

Besides the fact that the usage of native american garments are offensive, the song itself sucks so bad…. that alone warrants cancelling them lol.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• The problem with kpop in general is that most idols have no say on what they wear or even sing about…. and most likely than not they’re ignorant of other people’s cultural sensitivities, yet at the same time they want people to respect the culture of Koreans. Like okay….

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

Wait

tbh as much I trashed the lyrics myself, it's not problematic like the other examples mentioned in the thread. Considering it's talking about a certain bad girl that forces herself, not a girl that her bf is seeing.

It's more about the combination of a cringy silly topic for a song by top female artists and the fact it is written by a man (considering how the situation they sing about rarely happens IRL where the guy is sick and tired but the bad girl forces herself on him. It's clear that they are lyrics written by a man fantasizing about his ideal girlfriend seeing him as the good boy while fighting another girl for him).

If the lyrics were a story, it wouldn't have been perceived negatively but it's a single, aka a declaration of something. The fact it's the first song that came from a combination of female legends, a once-in-a-lifetime group. Okaying those lyrics were probably the dumbest thing SM did in the past 5 years, and that's saying something because they have a rich history of dumb decisions.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!