Now why did you REALLY want Yujin to be in Kep1er/GP999 final group?

• No la quería en Kepler. No me importa que esté allí. ella no sería el primer miembro que eliminaría si pudiera cambiar la alineación.

I don't understand it either, she's too old to be there, she just doesn't fit into the group and even more so when she looks ridiculous doing those wa da da steps as if she were a teenager at her age 🙄 That is why the group don't achieve success, the fans only stream in Youtube out of pity, and not because of the talented and successful as Iz*one was supported, there were better girls and more talented in girls planet, Yujin had her chance with CLC for better or for worse she also had an acting career and could have dedicated herself to that or used it to become known and be a solo singer. I would replace her and two more from that group with Yurina and Yaning and another from group C, anyway I think the group is a failure, only look the results in korean charts, because of the final lineup that looks weird, the only one that stands out there is Xiaoting by the way

• I don't understand it either, she's too old to be there, she just doesn't fit into the group and even more so when she looks ridiculous doing those wa da da steps as if she were a teenager at her age 🙄 That is why the group don't achieve success, the fans only stream in Youtube out of pity, and not because of the talented and successful as Iz*one was supported, there were better girls and more talented in girls planet, Yujin had her chance with CLC for better or for worse she also had an acting career and could have dedicated herself to that or used it to become known and be a solo singer. I would replace her and two more from that group with Yurina and Yaning and another from group C, anyway I think the group is a failure, only look the results in korean charts, because of the final lineup that looks weird, the only one that stands out there is Xiaoting by the way

Yoona Mocks and Teases You For Crying

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• she's talented but it seems that a lot of fans (and even non fans) just wanted her to get in because they felt sorry for clc.

Personally, I don't really mind who gets in and doesn't get in the final lineup. If the song is good, I'll listen. (Too bad wadada is just a 5/10)

Boredom brought me here.

• Tbh even as someone who liked CLC I wasn't rooting for her. Unlike Chaeyeon from DIA or Eunbi in pd48, there was nothing extraordinary about her. Neither her visuals, charms or talent, all the other trainees were better and with way more potential. Even her audition was bad imo, how can a 7+ years old idol perform like that while the baby monsters girls did great?

But fans decided they want to give her a chance so here we are...

• I mean no disrespect to yujin or any of her fans but Ive felt this way since voting started. A lot of people only voted for her because of the thing with fuyaning (before anyone says "it was scripted" I KNOW THAT. But we did not know it was scripted at the time.) A lot of people wanted to vote for yujin because her controversy with yaning got the two girls popular and people wanted to bring her up to rub it in yanings face.

• Gotta be honest... She wasn't on my top 9... I had girls like Yaning, Bora,Ruichi, Yurina over her.

At the beginning of the show I really felt bad for her, however there were a lot of talented/eye-catchy girls that It was hard to put her in my top 9.

I'm ok with her in the group, she's cute, good leader and I guess that this is her redemption after what happened with CLC. However... If I had been the one to choose the members of Kep1er, sadly I would have left her out cuz despite her charms I think other girls stood out more than her in dance, vocals and visually ...

• I don't understand it either, she's too old to be there, she just doesn't fit into the group and even more so when she looks ridiculous doing those wa da da steps as if she were a teenager at her age 🙄 That is why the group don't achieve success, the fans only stream in Youtube out of pity, and not because of the talented and successful as Iz*one was supported, there were better girls and more talented in girls planet, Yujin had her chance with CLC for better or for worse she also had an acting career and could have dedicated herself to that or used it to become known and be a solo singer. I would replace her and two more from that group with Yurina and Yaning and another from group C, anyway I think the group is a failure, only look the results in korean charts, because of the final lineup that looks weird, the only one that stands out there is Xiaoting by the way

"Too old"

Nah...

She is cuter than older members and she has a juvenile energy so her age isn't the problem in my opinion.

However! I kinda agree with adding Yurina and Yaning, but I don't think Yujin would be my 1st option to replace someone.

"Too old"

Nah...

She is cuter than older members and she has a juvenile energy so her age isn't the problem in my opinion.

However! I kinda agree with adding Yurina and Yaning, but I don't think Yujin would be my 1st option to replace someone.

• The way some of you here are lying and deluding yourself to make it seem that Yujin negatively sticks out? Embarrass

PREACH. Some comments here making it sound like she's got 0 talent.

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!