Posts by Ehit

No la quería en Kepler. No me importa que esté allí. ella no sería el primer miembro que eliminaría si pudiera cambiar la alineación.

I don't understand it either, she's too old to be there, she just doesn't fit into the group and even more so when she looks ridiculous doing those wa da da steps as if she were a teenager at her age 🙄 That is why the group don't achieve success, the fans only stream in Youtube out of pity, and not because of the talented and successful as Iz*one was supported, there were better girls and more talented in girls planet, Yujin had her chance with CLC for better or for worse she also had an acting career and could have dedicated herself to that or used it to become known and be a solo singer. I would replace her and two more from that group with Yurina and Yaning and another from group C, anyway I think the group is a failure, only look the results in korean charts, because of the final lineup that looks weird, the only one that stands out there is Xiaoting by the way

Hoy tenía años que aprendí que un 96-liner tiene casi 30 años.

It disappoints me because I thought that their debut and the group would be a hit like IVE's debut in Korea, but I see that Wake One have only favored three girls, and the others girls seemed to want to hide them, about Yujin it is the truth, have you seen for Red Velvet's Irene to act like this? Imagine Nayeon or Jisoo wanting to pretend to be 17 years old singing and dancing the part "Woahh"🙄 you can see how ridiculous it is for someone that age, Mashiro and Xiaoting are 22 years old, the other girls are 20, there is a difference between do aegyo and looking silly, if it bothers you, me and 80% of people think the same, Kep1er looks silly with the song, Wa DA DA ? what is that? the lyrics are patethic for the girls just don't they fit each other, it shows that they wanted to combine the teenager girl crush, Itzy style and cute concept but was a huge fail, the group Oh My girl, Dun Dun Dance have sticky steps but they look more mature and not ridiculous, and they are almost the same age as Yujin 🤷Anyway, it is not the fault of the girls but It is the fault of their company and the fans should make it known for the next comeback to be successful

Bueno, lo eres si ya crees que son un fracaso y las siguientes páginas lo confirman, pero lo haces para un grupo de 1 día.

I think there are many factors that failed in the group, for example, Yujin is too old to do a teenage crush choreography, when she does those steps of "Wooa Woaaa" it looks too ridiculous to see a woman of almost 30 years doing that 🙄, also Xiaoting is too sexy for the group concept, Wake one would have given them an elegant or mature concept and not a teenagers concept to adults, I think that is why the group didn't well in Korea moreover many people are disappointed because the members are quite different, there is pretty much inequality and also the concept looks weird and doesn't suit with them.

Yujin is too old to do teenage crush choreography, when she does those Wooa Woaaa steps it looks too ridiculous to see a woman of almost 30 years doing that 🙄, Xiaoting is too sexy, they would have given a classy or mature concept and not a teenage concept to adults, I think that is why the group didn't well in Korea and general, because the members are to differents, there is too much inequality and also the concept dont fit with them