โœฏ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ - Members as Members

• Okay, I know the title is confusing, but I'll explain it. So, as you guys know, I just joined the guild recently, so I figured I'd celebrate by making a post on here. Considering my love for the guild and Stray Kids, I figured it would be best to merge the two. This was the idea I came up with: see which guild members are the most like which Stray Kids members (in my opinion). I will provide reasoning as to why too. The guild has 14 members (I did not include the honorary members in this, please don't be offended), counting myself and Stray Kids has eight. That means that most Stray Kids members will have two guild members that match up to them, but some may only have one.

Keep in mind that I only recently joined and know some of you better than others, so if you disagree with what I put you as or you agree, but think my reasoning is off, feel free to correct me and I will update it here as soon as I find out. Trust me, I won't take offense to that at all. I noticed as I worked that I included far more reasoning for some people than others, so sorry if I seem biased to or against certain people on here, I promise I'm not, it's just for some pairings, I think there are more connections than others. I was also definitely reaching on some of these things. It may or may not also be late when I'm making this and I got tired after a certain point, so I just decided to plough through and get it done but put in slightly less effort towards the end. Please forgive me. Without further ado, let's begin!

Bang Chan - @kidsgonestray The first user I chose is kidsgonestray because Chan is in charge of the group and they are in charge of the guild (as far as I know). They also seem to have this mature vibe to them like Chan does. I also see them mostly standing by and watching the shenanigans that take place instead of always participating in them (though I'm sure they do sometimes), like how Chan does too (mostly watching the kids' shenanigans, but sometimes joining in the chaos). Both also get work done quickly ( kidsgonestray when letting me into the guild and messaging the mods right away about my border and Chan just in general).

xoxoshawol I chose xoxoshawol as my second Chan option because they both react to a lot of things. Chan reacts to a lot of songs on Chan's Room and they react to a lot of posts. Both are very active online (xoxoshawol is active on here and Chan stalks Stays for a living). Both, when unhappy, seem to radiate this "I'm not mad, just disappointed" energy. Both have a lot of common sense and respect when dealing with people that have neither. When that "Girl group is better than boy group music" thread just went viral, they handled the situation maturely. When Chan saw that infamous disband comment, he joked about it instead of attacking or insulting the person who said that.

Lee Know - Minazuki I feel like this one barely even warrants explaining. Both are incredibly nice beyond belief, but it may not seem like that at first if you didn't know better (Lee Know because of his savageness sometimes and "cold" face and with Minazuki, it is because of the ongoing divorced couple energy, which I'll dive into next). Minazuki is also one half of the, well, interesting, relationship between them and Sweet-Spice in which they have a divorced couples concept and are currently seeking out therapy for the relationship. Similarly, Lee Know and Seungmin also have a divorced couples concept. I'll be honest, some of Minazuki's and Sweet-Spice's interactions radiate Lee Know and Seungmin energy to me. See this for proof:

2min hugging while singing Silent cry| #shorts - YouTube

cherryblossom9 Both care about the health of others. Cherryblossom9 not only mentioned taking their shot, but also encouraged people to get rest. Lee Know once helped to carry Seungmin when he was injured after a concert or performance or something like that (forget the specifics) and he jokingly complained about it, but still helped. Lee Know often takes on a parental role and this includes overlooking the kids (and their interests) sometimes when Chan is busy. Likewise, cherryblossom asked about my project when I mentioned it and showed interest in it.

Seo Changbin - StepOut I was struggling to decide which member to put them as, but then I realized putting them as Changbin could work. They (in comparison to me) react to posts much more frequently as opposed to leaving replies (I in no way mean this as a bad thing). I interpret this as being a good listener and showing that you're listening without speaking over other people in their case. Stray Kids have said before that Changbin is a good listener and the maknae line goes to him when they have a problem or need to vent about something. Not only that, but as we know by now, Changbin is unafraid of people in leadership positions, like StepOut is towards the elders. Both also value honesty and authenticity.

gzbish Both Changbin and them are unafraid to chew people out that need to be chewed out. They value honesty and will tell people what they think without a bunch of fluff around it. Didn't think of more things to say because they aren't super active.

Hwang Hyunjin - butterbutterfly This is because of how both people value their privacy. They are both very welcoming too, but in different ways. butterbutterfly welcomed me into the guild and Hyunjin is a Stay attractor.

fifu One thing I assumed about Fifu is that he is dramatic (that turned out to be wrong, he clarified that he is just sarcastic and jokes around a lot). So is Hyunjin. Both also both care deeply and care about those they are close to. Hyunjin proved this with his "counseling center" V-Lives he had. For Fifi, he makes sure to thank others and wish them to have a great day.

Han Jisung - cle19 Both of them are constantly being really cute. Jisung has a lot of love to give towards his members and Cle has a lot of love to give to both the guild members and everyone else. Han apparently also wrote the lyrics for and helped compose the song, so I'm guessing they have similar music taste.

Lee Felix - YouChanDoThis Now this may come as a surprise to people that I put myself here since I am Chan biased. To those people, I'll have you know that Felix is my bias wrecker, so I'm staying loyal, I promise. I try my best to be as nice as Felix, but I'm not sure if I succeed. I am most definitely an optimist and always try my best to brighten up people's lives the best that I can, like Felix. A lot of people, both in the guild and on the website in general so far, seem to like me. Someone who just left (b a n g t a n - c h a n, spacing the letters so it won't tag her) said that I was their favorite person to talk to on here even though we barely knew each other, and I hear every few hours people saying how sweet I am. Likewise, I think I heard multiple people say before that it's impossible to hate Felix. Half of Kingdom was whipped for him. Also, remember how he once baked a bunch of brownies and passed them out to the other idols and staff? I have, several times before, baked hundreds of cookies at a time and passed them out to people who live near me (not trying to brag or show off, just pointing out similarities, please don't take this the wrong way).

Kim Seungmin - @Sweet-Spice This one just makes a lot of sense to me. First of all, both have a "savage" side of themselves aren't afraid to stand up for themselves or those that they like. Underneath that though, they are both really nice. Chan once said that Seungmin is one of the richer members and Sweet-Spice must have had a lot of akorns to buy all those badges, so even that lines up. Both are incredibly cute too (Seungmin in looks and Sweet-Spice in aesthetics). Lastly, Sweet-Spice makes up the second half of the divorced couple concept with Minazuki like how Seungmin makes up the second half of the divorced couple ship with Lee Know. I won't talk about it quite as much here since I already discussed it earlier.

Litto One of Seungmin's most well-known qualities is his savageness and I can definitely see that in Litto. When they have enough, you will know. Seungmin once said that he gets angry easily, but then forgives easily and I am not sure, but I have a suspicion that Litto might be the same way.

Yang Jeongin - sadsavely Like IN, sadsavely can be savage, but not as savage as some of the other people on here. Similarly, IN is savage, but often not considered as savage as Lee Know or Seungmin typically are. Both are also hilarious.

I got nothing for lmfaooo since I don't think they've been active recently.

If you ever want to make a similar post or like this idea, feel free to do so and/or spread the idea. I won't mind. Also, I contemplated adding this to the main K-Pop page but decided it would be better to keep it here for now, so it doesn't come across to others as me bragging about how good the guild is or anything like that. That being said, I am open to the idea of posting this there to if you'd like me to. That covers everything. Have a great day/night!

• OHHHHH I LOVE IT YOU ARE SO LOVELY

Thank you! I was so worried it would come across wrong or that I was say something that wasn't true, so this makes me feel a bit less nervous about my post. I keep on feeling like I could have done better with it, but it's up now, so I'm mostly stuck with it. Oh, and this is for you because I said so:

BTS JIMIN "YOU'RE SO LOVELY, I' M SO LOVELY, WERE SO LOVELY " - YouTube

Have a great day/night!

• Thank you! I was so worried it would come across wrong or that I was say something that wasn't true, so this makes me feel a bit less nervous about my post. I keep on feeling like I could have done better with it, but it's up now, so I'm mostly stuck with it. Oh, and this is for you because I said so:

BTS JIMIN "YOU'RE SO LOVELY, I' M SO LOVELY, WERE SO LOVELY " - YouTube

Have a great day/night!

don't worry because you're right about me

• I love this Chan's quote so much

Have a great day/night too, love <3

Thank you and you too! I love that quote too because it shows how close they are. When he used it (I think it was from the Zach Kang interview, he is always a great interviewer), you could tell that he sincerely meant it and he wasn't just doing it so the public thinks they're close if you know what I mean. It also shows how close they have grown to become because not all of them used to be as close ("RAP BETTER!" "DANCE BETTER!").

• our potential divorce scandal can't even escape the newbie..

but you've read me like a book. This was so cute.
    4173-strip-pole-dancing-flushed.gif

It really can't. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to report the news to none other than the infamous:

D I S P A T C H - Felix SKz - YouTube

Thank you! I'm glad I succeeded, I was so scared I would get at least a few things wrong, but it looks like I haven't so far, which is relieving. Also, I take back what I said when I first joined, the twerking pig is kind of cute now. Have a great day/night!

• Thank you so much for this detailed answer! First of all, I am so sorry for misgendering you. That was not my intention, and it must have slipped my mind. I thought about putting a disclaimer in my post in case I did by accident, but I thought I did only they/them pronouns for everyone to play it safe (because I did not know everyone's gender and didn't want to risk misgendering anyone). I guess a few gendered pronouns accidentally escaped me. I'm glad you corrected me and will try to remember in the future. I just corrected them in the original post, as well as the information I got wrong about you so that other people will (hopefully) not get a wrong impression of you either.

Thank you! Ah okay, that makes sense. I'll keep that in mind then. I used to be mistaken for being shy a while ago, but that couldn't be further from the truth, I am an extrovert at heart and usually very outgoing. I can understand that fear. If you ever need a digital person to use in case you need to temporarily overcome that fear, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. I like to play a lot too! Board games are really fun.

I can't speak for the platform as a whole, but I can speak for myself and rest assured, I have safely accepted you already. You seem like such a lovely person, and I can't wait to get to know you more. I know for shy people, meeting new people can be a bit scary, but I promise that I try to be kind and welcoming person most of the time. Don't know if that helped any, but I hope it did. I feel the same way. Whenever someone is feeling upset, it starts to affect me, and I become upset subconsciously without even realizing. It's just how I am. I'm like an emotional sponge. If the people around me are happy, I become happier and if the people around me are sad, I become sadder and so on.

It's okay to fail in that regard sometimes, as long as you are trying your best. Some people don't even try at all, but I'm glad that you do. Just remember that your personal happiness and comfort should always come first and don't forget to take care of yourself when you need it. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm always willing to be your friend if you need one. You seem kind enough and I see no reason not to. I put a lot into my relationships and friendships too, so I know how that feels.

Thank you! I didn't find you that awkward at all. Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you to say. I definitely like you already. Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the guild and I hope you like it here as much as I know I will. I'll definitely try my best to treat you well. If I ever slip up and don't, feel free to metaphorically yell at me until I come back to my senses. Have a great day/night!

• Wow. Thank you so much!

It makes me really happy when people call me mature (especially given my age). Iโ€™m glad I come off as a good leader.

• This is so cute :cutes:

you're really sweet. I dont even know myself but why is this spot on? lmao

I keep rereading what you wrote about me

Thank you YouChanDoThis you made my day <3

Thank you! That seems to be the common, recurring sentiment on here so far, so I'm not surprised. Again, thank you! It's because I did what is known as stalking observing people by checking out their recent history to see if I could notice any behavioral patterns from them. Don't worry, I had enough respect to not check back too far on anyone. Hope that isn't too creepy. I'm so glad to hear that and to know it made your day. It took me maybe two and a half hours to make the entire post, including my "research" so I'm really glad people enjoy it. No, thank you for joining the guild and sticking around. This comment made my day. Have a great day/night!

• Wow. Thank you so much!

It makes me really happy when people call me mature (especially given my age). Iโ€™m glad I come off as a good leader.

No problem! It's the least you deserve. Say it with me people: "Bang Chan and @kidsgonestray best leaders!" You definitely are one so far. I can't think of any moments when you weren't one. Have a great day/night!

• Both Changbin and them are unafraid to chew people out that need to be chewed out. They value honesty and will tell people what they think without a bunch of fluff around it. Didn't think of more things to say because they aren't super active.

Omg so cute

i can't believe my eyes... the boy is divine

7ef5f1ee133e011518a846f20dd2d5e7f7554236.gifv

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!