Does Momoland still exist on Akp?

• I wouldn't call myself a stan, but I like them.

Maybe the fandom for them is smaller on akp nowadays. idk

hm I'd like to think their company would learn from experience with Momoland, and perhaps manage their new gg better, but maybe that's too high of an expectation.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• about that new gg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wouldn't call myself a stan, but I like them.

Maybe the fandom for them is smaller on akp nowadays. idk

hm I'd like to think their company would learn from experience with Momoland, and perhaps manage their new gg better, but maybe that's too high of an expectation.

no you're right

I'm sure people will be curious about their new group, better for them to know how to play their card

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• about that new gg

Chanty ,where is she from?

• Chanty ,where is she from?

Nationality: Filipina-Argentinian

She is Filipina from her mom’s side and Argentinian from her dad’s side

She was born in Manila, Philippines but raised in Mendoza, Argentina

She speaks English, Filipino, Spanish and Korean

she probably has most packed pre-debut instagram in all history of kpop :D

External Content www.instagram.com

• What comeback?

:clown:

• Momoland is another typical example of how mismanagement of company can ruin a rising group.

First, losing members when the group was on the rise.

Second, did not damage-control by having comebacks, riding on previous success

Third, when the hype is gone then only they comeback but with subpar song.

Fourth, unexplained hiatus for almost a year

• oh wow since momoland did well in phil, they are really targeting the phil market.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!