Why did everyone hate on Momoland?

• I'm just so sad whenever I think about it.

Everyone made Momoland enemy number 1, and for what?

~~~~Sure Bboom Bboom got annoying after a while, but they were trying to capitalize upon their once-in-a lifetime opportunity. In fact, the girls themselves hated the song and cried. Why did so many stans jump upon them?

~~~~They're not the most amazing singers, but that's okay! They came from a smaller company, with less resources! They were still young too, as Nancy was so little at the time.

~~~~ Was Bboom Bboom plagiarized? There's no reason to hate on the girls for their producer, and also they just used the same electronic instruments. It wasn't taken from another track.

--Not defending the Cultural Appropriation nor Nancy's comments on bulimia--

~~~~Why did everyone think they were mocking other idols because of facial expressions? I don't know their characters irl, but that doesn't mean when a minor is not smiling for a minute, that they're jealous or hating.

People thought they were mocking Jimin about his voice crack, but they were just laughing from earlier.

~~~~Their attitudes as carefree idols got them so much hate, even from Super TV, where the members of SUJU are much much much rowdier. Other bg fandoms hated on them.

~~~~They suffered much more than they had ever done anything. Remember none of them wore safety shorts, and their company made them work long hours, WITH NO PAY, according to Yeonwoo. There was also strange line distribution, members leaving, no proper promotion.

~~~~Nancy was allegedly filmed getting undressed which is so disgusting on so many levels. Horrific. Disgusting.

~~~~Yeonwoo had panic attacks, Nancy is fluent in English, all the members saw the hate, and they cried about it.

Why couldn't they just enjoy their success?

-They were basically pit against everyone. They're probably going to disband. And I doubt they made any money.-

I don't know any of them as people, but who deserves that? They were all children. They were also all human.

Pin on Momoland

• People heard that a 14-year-old girl made a joke about being bulimic and their first thought was to attack Nancy not ask if she was okay???

:pepewhat:

Knowing that she was the face...and had a lot of hate saying she was "fat"???? THERE'S NO POINT IN TOKEN STANNING AFTER THEY DISBANDED

Go support them now!

Edit: Also holy Sh*t the FANCAMS of Nancy are so, so disgusting at times, I am horrified. WHAT ARE THEY WEARING??? Why is Yeonwoo in that???

• It’s even sad none of the “controversies” were really controversial. And most kpop fans who hated on them for it had favs that done the same. Nancy’s comment wasn’t that bad. First, she said if she would choose to play a role she would play having bulimia because she wants to eat as much as she wants. She didn’t make fun of it. Plus she is one of the idols who get called fat and hated for gaining weight. The members talked about how they were put into competition on who lose weight more. She was starving herself forcefully to maintain her image. Despite that many people bashed her for having thick body. Yet somehow kpop fans think they are morally superior by ending her career because of the bulimia comment.

lt64IYu.gif

• I honestly think so.

Blew up from nowhere--> unexpected--> not amazingly talented --> happy, bubbly personalities ==> people didn't see them as good enough, and self inserted, becoming jealous.

Blowing up while not being amazingly talented isn’t exclusive to Momoland. I really wish they succeeded but people prayed on their failure each cb.

lt64IYu.gif

• I never knew people disliked them to a large extent, I knew a lot of people went crazy after they were caught giving sly looks to blackpink. I think personally for me, I find their music generic. I don't know about their new stuff but after bboom bboom it went very generic

:peperain:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• listen

the biggest gg fandom and biggest bg fandom ALWAYS controls the scene at any point in time

somehow both fandoms hated momoland at once

what do you expect

as for them not being talented, LOL they had a whole lineup of good vocalists and you see some rookies ( no names ) being praised for being mediocre just because, once again, the big guys like them

• Yeah you're right.

They had Blackpink + BTS hate and I know there was an NCT incident but a lot of fans supported MOMOLAND, and then ofc twitter became a mess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!