What Happened To NATTY?

• there was a rumor going around that she was going to debut in a new girl group since her solo didn't do that great, that's the last i heard about it though

What a damn shame. She is better than 98% of soloists out there.

I still dont understand why she doesnt have a fanbase, especially in SEA. They've been hyping up Dita and Lisa like crazy but wont lift a finger for Natty? Criminally underrated she is.

• there was a rumor going around that she was going to debut in a new girl group since her solo didn't do that great, that's the last i heard about it though

that would be a good move.

she doesn't have the force of personality, entrepeneurial initiative, or huge fanbase to have had a strong shot as a soloist then.

debut song was nice but not distinctive or memorable.

she's an 02-liner, so definitely not too late to join a gg.

she also has the name recognition to give a big boost to a new group.

i think natty is one of the most talented idols in kpop.

but management severely mishandled her career so far.

• don't know what's going on but

for sure I can say that she is growing well

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think she said that she was supposed to debut in a girl group originally but they ended up doing a solo instead at the last minute. i'm not sure why though? she probably would have done really good if they debuted her in a girl group first

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• They always have to Korea-fy foreign idols instead of letting them keep their facial charms.

I'd be mad as hell if I did PS and then my K-POP career still flopped.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Thai fans used her to hate on Twice. Then when BPink got big they forgot about her. She has a poor family background, not connected to the royals, but that never gets brought up.

• They always have to Korea-fy foreign idols instead of letting them keep their facial charms.

hopefully agencies now know the value of being distinctive.

plenty of examples of groups that rose from the crowd through attention grabbing sound, concepts, and looks.

this isn't 2nd gen anymore.

fans look for members that defy the mold.

korea-fying natty would be like burning money.

sadly, natty's managers seem retarded, so that could be their hobby.

• Maybe her family stopped sending her money to pay for more music.

??? Natty always has been looking pretty East Asian. It's just her skin was darker. I can't notice any PS but the nose job. she clearly got tooth veneer but, that was not really surgery nor Korean-ization. Neither I can see nose job and skin whitening Korean-ization. They have been crazily popular in Thailand for ages.

Thai fans used her to hate on Twice. Then when BPink got big they forgot about her. She has a poor family background, not connected to the royals, but that never gets brought up.

What an intellectual comment. Not even 1% of Thai celebs came from rich families nor connected to the rayal in some form. Neither Natty's family is poor, just middle middle class.

It is this comment of yours that is retarded that could be your hobby.

Attention grabbing looks? You must mean looks that the Korean finds pretty like Black Pink, STAYC and IVE.

And, every single group must complying to the MOLD set by the agency.

Maybe her family stopped sending her money to pay for more music.

So, her family even had the money to pay for her previous music releases?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!