What happened to Sowon?

• I haven't really checked kpop news today but after reading those two comments above me

hOLUP

lmao and I thought this had to do with those dating rumors again

I don't like kpop twitter but lemme just hop on over

7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

• I got no clue, that other thread is long to read and Twitter is a bit of a shitshow because there's only part s of the story going round. Edit I can't even find the thread now

From what I gather Sowon posted a pic with a mannequin wearing nazi uniform for some reason. After that people are adding their own spins like she like Nazi, it's for an MV, she doesn't know who the Nazis are and so on so I don't know what's true or not

• Sowon posted a photo of her hugging a mannequin dressed in a nazi uniform on social media then quickly deleted it. The mannequin according to neitizens is in a popular Café in Korean with historic decor that appears in alot of K-dramas like goblin and crash landing for you. Also talk about a nickname the group has for her which is nazi related but unclear on the details of that. People are basically outraged about the nazi stuff and want a apology from her and source music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!