Being living up to their transphobic and homophic obssession with jimin

• The most vile insults from blinks are always reserved to jimin.

In addition to the usual rape threats he receives on the daily from that gross fandom, now there is frenzy on twitter since he released a fun photo of him in extensions before he cut his hair.

Accusing him of copying lisa who apparently trademarked straight hair in a beanie then transitionninng to the most disgusting homophic and transphobic comments.

Nothing shocks me anymore coming from blinks.

Fakes on this forum have been unusually silent abt the disgusting rhetoric bts members receive regularly.

The double standards from the kpop community faking being blind to whats happening and even the silence from akp armys is quite telling.

• what twitter blinks did is low but you trying to use that to incite a fanwar here is also low :pepe-cringe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• This is exactly what I was talking about @ultraaviolet

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

damn i just saw this.

i hate how transphobia is second to fandoms dragging eachother. :facepalm:

• Bringing Twitter drama to generalizate a whole fandom... Impressive. Lets be real here, you are this offended bc apparently Jimin is the victim, not bc you care about the real issue that transphobia is.

Anyways, i don't frequent tt so don't put me on the same bag as those disgusting piece of shit who does vile things just bc of fanwar. And wasn't it last week where some armys were claiming innocence here about the whole Jennie hate saying that if this didn't happen here why talk about it here?

Do us a favor, go fight on Twitter.

• Bringing Twitter drama to generalizate a whole fandom... Impressive. Lets be real here, you are this offended bc apparently Jimin is the victim, not bc you care about the real issue that transphobia is.

Anyways, i don't frequent tt so don't put me on the same bag as those disgusting piece of shit who does vile things just bc of fanwar. And wasn't it last week where some armys were claiming innocence here about the whole Jennie hate saying that if this didn't happen here why talk about it here?

these weird ass users using the situation and bringing it here just to start a fanwar are only exposing themselves :pepe-cringe:

how is their first thought "I CAN FINSLLY GET BACJ ON THOSE AKP BLINKS" when they see something like that :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

Exactly what I've been saying. This whole thing is really making people on AKP show how much they really care about anything other than their faves. Especially as someone who is a trans armyblink, it's wild to see

• these weird ass users using the situation and bringing it here just to start a fanwar are only exposing themselves :pepe-cringe:

how is their first thought "I CAN FINSLLY GET BACJ ON THOSE AKP BLINKS" when they see something like that :pepe-peek:

Unbelievable how they lack self aware. And going this low just bc they love to insult blinks. Yikes. I can see their "preoccupation" with the trans rights.

• Can people stop weaponizing things like homophobia, transphobia and racism for fucking fanwars. What’s happening on twitter to Jimin is absolutely disgusting but running to a forum and trying to generalize fandoms, no matter which ones with these kind of things is fucking annoying and takes away of the seriousness that these issues deserve to be dealt with.

And before any Blinks are trying to gass my ass for calling out an ARMY, some of y’all aren’t any better with weaponizing misogyny and sexism.

Imagine how tired the people who actually deal with this stuff on the daily are.

• Exactly what I've been saying. This whole thing is really making people on AKP show how much they really care about anything other than their faves. Especially as someone who is a trans armyblink, it's wild to see

Yes and I'll be honest, i saw nothing about it bc i don't even use tt so how am I responsible for such people? Lisa also suffers this type of thing, but i don't come here, use such a serious topic just to please my hate over others fandoms.

Trans people live almost like in hell in this world, if I'll talk about transphobic problems, i won't use my "faves", I'll talk about the people who live in fear bc "hate" on internet is cute, go live outside and see how cruel this world can be towards trans people. This is really such a sensitive subject that I'm sorry you are seeing it. I hope you know that if you want to talk to someone, I'm here!

• Jimin is always the punching bag, it's extremely angering to see. He can't do anything without being called the most disgusting names. This recent transphobia incident fits right in with all the others..

I dont think it's right to generalise a whole fandom for what some vile stans do, but it's fascinating to see when bringing outside "drama" is encouraged & when it isn't.

Keep the same energy.

• Jimin is always the punching bag, it's extremely angering to see. He can't do anything without being called the most disgusting names. This recent transphobia incident fits right in with all the others..

I dont think it's right to generalise a whole fandom for what some vile stans do, but it's fascinating to see when bringing outside "drama" is encouraged & when it isn't.

Keep the same energy.

I'm. Last week a lot of armys camped on any V/Jennie thread saying how this shouldn't even be discussed here bc no one here hated on them so people here are doing the same thing. Was someone transphobic here? I think i was the only blink who interacted in the only Jimin thread about it and i, for sure, wasn't transphobic there.

Seriously how DARE YOU to say i don't care about transphobia . You don't know who i am and my values in life or the friends and family i have in life that are struggling with this issue . But seriously i expect nothing from the likes of you knowing ur personal record.

You were everywhere last week talking about the disgusting sexist shit jennie had to face but now u want people to limit themselves to twitter after last week???

Disgusting . I am going to block you now cuz nothing fruiteful will ever come from engaging with hypocrites like you whose first instinct is to belittle the situation and try to shut up people calling out a serious issue. .

• I'm. Last week a lot of armys camped on any V/Jennie thread saying how this shouldn't even be discussed here bc no one here hated on them so people here are doing the same thing. Was someone transphobic here? I think i was the only blink who interacted in the only Jimin thread about it and i, for sure, wasn't transphobic there.

there's another thread sigh

here

• Seriously how DARE YOU to say i don't care about transphobia . You don't know who i am and my values in life or the friends and family i have in life that are struggling with this issue . But seriously i expect nothing from the likes of you knowing ur personal record.

You were everywhere last week talking about the disgusting sexist shit jennie had to face but now u want people to limit themselves to twitter after last week???

Disgusting . I am going to block you now cuz nothing fruiteful will ever come from engaging with hypocrites like you whose first instinct is to belittle the situation and try to shut up people calling out a serious issue. .

youre not calling out a serious issue here... youre using the serious issue to call out all blinks and the users on this forum. most of who dont even go on twitter and had no idea about this situation, so likely had 0 involvement in it.

do you see why you seem insincere now?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Seriously how DARE YOU to say i don't care about transphobia . You don't know who i am and my values in life or the friends and family i have in life that are struggling with this issue . But seriously i expect nothing from the likes of you knowing ur personal record.

All this anger for what? I'm not the first one to call you out, but feel free to block me. I'm sure you won't change this way of dealing with things.

• all the blinks here whose first instinct is to gaslight and tell people to shut up instead of shaming people in their co-fandom , gtfo we see through ur fisgusting act. And idgaf at the accusations yall make not one of you here has come here to acknowledge the gravity of the situation, reflext on what is happening and being one bit considerate .

It actually validate every bit of statement i made in OP.

Enjoy enabling homophobia and transphobia.

• all the blinks here whose first instinct is to gaslight and tell people to shut up instead of shaming people in their co-fandom , gtfo we see through ur fisgusting act. And idgaf at the accusations yall make not one of you here has come here to acknowledge the gravity of the situation, reflext on what is happening and being one bit considerate .

definition of talking to a wall lmao.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

I think you mean **disgusting

• youre not calling out a serious issue here... youre using the serious issue to call out all blinks and the users on this forum. most of who dont even go on twitter and had no idea about this situation, so likely had 0 involvement in it.

do you see why you seem insincere now?

Let me try to talk with baby language:

A significant number of blinks are being transphobic toward a BTS member (jimin) and it has been non stop for years now.

If u had no idea before my thread now u do.

Try to fake a semblance of empathy.

If your intention was a civilized conversation you shouldn't be geberalizating a whole fandom. No way I'll agree with you when in reality you are attacking EVERY BLINK for things i didn't even know about.

• Please stop bringin Twitter dramas in here. And please stop generalingz fandoms. It's tiring af.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Let me try to talk with baby language:

A significant number of blinks are being transphobic toward a BTS member (jimin) and it has been non stop for years now.

If u had no idea before my thread now u do.

Try to fake a semblance of empathy.

what I don't understand, is why u claim to "care" for trans ppl then. use vile attacks to attack a different fandom, invalidate trans people when we called u out for ur post, then continue to defend urself. No better than the people ur calling out in the OP post. transphobia is RAMPANT

• I'll read now...

enjy lol. i think there are some really great points that are made-especially about the transphobic comments jimin recieved. but threads like that tend to end up messy which sucks considering they're about a really important topic.

• what I don't understand, is why u claim to "care" for trans ppl then. use vile attacks to attack a different fandom, invalidate trans people when we called u out for ur post, then continue to defend urself. No better than the people ur calling out in the OP post. transphobia is RAMPANT

First don't claim idc for trans people . Iactually DO. The ones who dont are those whose first instinct has been to defend their fandom . Including u apparently.

second wtf? My OP is calling out transphobia not invalidating it wtf.

Attacking another fandom who has a significant number of people being homophobic/transphobic with no consequences isn't equal to actual discrimination . U equating the two is quite disturbing tbh.

• First i don't claim to care for trans people . Iactually DO. The ones who dont are those whose first instinct has been to defend their fandom . Including u apparently.

Attacking another fandom who has a significant number of people being homophobic/transphobic with no consequences isn't equal to actual discrimination . U equating the two is quite disturbing tbh.

Kori IS trans. funny you say he doesn't care :rolleyes:

btw timedisplace is Kori( his name)

Edited once, last by ultraaviolet ().

• First i don't claim to care for trans people . Iactually DO. The ones who dont are those whose first instinct has been to defend their fandom . Including u apparently.

now ur denying I'm not defending ANY fandom I think everyone in the situation owes jimin and apology and trans people as well. Ur OP wasn't invalidating but u trying to defend using transphobia for hate IS. U can't punish blinks that's delusional. u making a post on akp won't give anyone consequences go to twitter for that. U making this post was sickening

• This thread contains 279 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!