Giant Made Me A Yuqi Solo Stan

• Giant Made Me A Yuqi Solo Stan

I've always had a fondness for Yuqi in (G)I-DLE.

But it was Giant that blew me away.

It was like all the sudden I reconsidered her in a different light.

Always knew she was super talented and an unsuspecting pillar of (G)I-IDLE.

But Giant turned her into a super star for me.

YUQI has it.

This made me fall on love.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh and her papa filming her from way out on the street like World's Most Proud Dad in her vlog. That really sold me 100% all in. Stan.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This one gives me chills

• This one gives me chills

Beautiful.

Yuqi seems special. Like she could be absolutely huge.

• I actually liked the Bonnie and Clyde b side more. But yeah, for a long time, Idle was just Soyeon and Miyeon to me but i'm definitely noticing Yuqi more after this. Plus she's apparently tight with Yena from Izone, those two would be the funniest most entertaining duo on Korean variety show tv.

• with all due respect to my fav in Gidle...that vlog post of her made me almost disown her!!!

still can't get over the fact that she a native Chinese in China with access to chopsticks right there in the vlog used a fork !!!!! *tsk tsk tsk*

jokes aside although I prefer B & C over Giants I do really enjoy Giants as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!