share ur experiences as girl group stans

• Hopkinz you inspired this thread after we talked about our experiences with certain gg songs and how they related back to certain situations in our lives

y'all will think i'm clinically insane after this i swear i am not pls do not unfriend me ;(

- legitimately thinking that SES, Baby VOX, and FinKL actually hated each other

- buying colorful skinny jeans because i loved Galaxy Supernova by SNSD (a little too much)

- listening to "So Long" by Apink, "Damaged Lady" by Kara, "You're Pitiful" by Fiestar, or "Dirty" by Miryo everytime my crush pissed me off or made me sad

- getting attached to subunits that were only meant to have once song (Rainbow Blaxx, Spica.S, Pristin V, AOA Cream, Dasoni)

- feeling like i was a sinner everytime i watched "Full Moon" by Sunmi, "Paradise Lost" by GAIN, or "Miniskirt" by AOA

- performing "Petal" by Apink for my grandparents

- sneaking onto the Japan itunes store because of T-ara and Girls' Generation

- racing my next door neighbor crush while listening to "Ah Oop" and "Um Oh Ah Yeh" by Mamamoo (PLEASE I'M CACKLING)

- sitting by the window staring AT MY CRUSHES HOUSE listening to "Hi~" by Lovelyz

- "Tickle Tickle Tickle" by 4Minute (if you know, YOU KNOW)

- listening to "Sleepless Night" by 9muses and thinking "I will never get sick of this song, this is timeless" (almost 6 years later and it still is)

- holding onto disbanded or inactive girl groups by a thread.... and that thread is called soloists *cough* Jiyeon, Hyosung, Minah *cough*

- almost cutting my foot on a rock in a small creek in my neighborhood because i was turning on "Rum Pum Pum Pum" by f(x) and wasn't watching where i was stepping ;(

- feeling like the end of the world was occurring when Secret was finally done as a group, FUCK YOU TS (hey, maybe i'm still not over it)

- playing "One More" by Fiestar in the car even though my mom gave me the side-eye everytime i did

- listening to a Gfriend song and acting like a main character in an anime (HELP?!)

- listening to D.Holic, Unicorn, and other sadly nugu girl groups while wearing a fucking Lokai bracelet (REMEMBER THOSE?) and flirting with my crush

- waiting patiently and then eventually realizing BESTie was never coming back

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS BC I'M SURE I FORGOT SOME OF MINE-

Edited 3 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• FeLiNa

Changed the title of the thread from “growing up as a girl group stan” to “share ur experiences as girl group stans”.
  • - "Tickle Tickle Tickle" by 4Minute (if you know, YOU KNOW)

Reported.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well it was what got me into kpop so it does have a special place in my heart

damn you and PeachPig both got in really late then LOL

i really would've assumed that you two were into it long before me

• I remember listening to I Feel Good by Cupid on my 16th birthday thinking it was such a jam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performing Dope by BTS and Very Nice by Seventeen in front of my entire school with a club I created

Listening to Lonely by 2NE1 and Alive by J-Min after a bad break up

Meeting my best friend in college because I was wearing an EXO shirt. And then meeting my other close friend later that day who also noticed my shirt and then I found out they were sisters.

Dancing like a dork to Fantasy by VIXX in my basement thinking I was doing something

• starting to wonder if we're the same person

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!