1. GENERATIONS. Idle and Iz*One is 4th gen now? Theres not a single person on this forum who has any idea what they are talking about when it comes to generations.
2. YOUTUBE VIEWS. YouTube views dont represent anything. Blackpink got billions of views but only 280k people watch their concert. So in actuality only 300k people have actually watched a Blackpink mv on YouTube.
3. REACTION VIDEOS. Nobody cares about your faves. They act a fool on a reaction video so you will like the video and that will make them more money.
4. KPOP IS NOT POPULAR IN THE WEST. There are onky two popular kpop groups in the west and even then half those fans are success fans. They just want to be apart of something. Like church.
5. KPOP WILL BE DEAD BY 2026. Music, talent, stars, buzz, creativity has all been declining since 2015. Kpop is currently a dog chasing it's own tail. Shit is played out and nobody knows what to do now. With no SNSD/Twice level group in the cards girl groups especially will fall off completely by 2026.