I will never understand kpop fans obsession with activity and comebacks and disbandment

• Are you fun of someone bc of their activities and awards or bc you love their music and personalities!????

The point, stop using inactivity and disbandment as the reason why someone should stop being fan of groups or talk about them. Activity NEVER was and NEVER will be reason why I am fan of someone. Also, someone's popularity, music and influence on the genres and music doesnt stop bc their are inactivate. Activity is so unimportant when it comes to those things.

• something so utterly minor and pointless turns into ''I just can't understand why someone cares about x''. Does either side need to understand on something as small as someone caring about comebacks, disbandment, etc? If someone has a problem with something that's completely inoffensive I just ignore it? Cool, they care about something I don't, they don't care about something I do. I'm not about to go ''MAN I just don't get those different from me!!''

• something so utterly minor and pointless turns into ''I just can't understand why someone cares about x''. Does either side need to understand on something as small as someone caring about comebacks, disbandment, etc? If someone has a problem with something that's completely inoffensive I just ignore it? Cool, they care about something I don't, they don't care about something I do. I'm not about to go ''MAN I just don't get those different from me!!''

They attack all the time in the rude way. So yes, I have right to say it and return the "punch".

You missed the point btw.

• Dude, I started being an EXO-L when 2 members were already enlisted and I only got 1 group comeback from them in my whole K-pop fan life, and that was longer than 1 year ago lol.

But hey, I'm still here talking about them :danceb:

• I'm not entirely sure what this is about. But sometimes periods of inactivity get longer and turn out to be a hiatus and a sign of a company moving their attention to other groups.

So I can see why it might worry fans if the inactivity start to get longer and longer. Also, K-pop fans as the fans they are, are always yearning for more fresh, new content from their biases, so they might get really hungry for news of activity if the inactivity lasts too long.

As for non-fans and antis, they'll probably try to 'weaponize' inactivity in order to target and demoralize fans of those groups by claiming said groups will disband, retire or be forgotten by their company.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!