My opinion about kpop fans and VISUALS

• Another thread bc I talk a lot kkkk

As in the title I don't understand how some of you are soooo obsessed with beautiful idols and always hating on the "uglies" one when majority of kpop fans are UGLY, literally ugly. I just laugh at how strange it's bc some are really ugly and untalented but somehow these are the loudest on the cyberbullying ??? Like how??? And why picking on someone bc of theirs visuals!?? It's strange, it's embarrassing, it's hypocrisy, it's unbelievable and it's ugly, an ugly act done by ugly people inside and outside! And yes, sorry to call some of you ugly, but the obsession is real and it'd be better if stopped. And I do like "beautiful" people, but I also think that the hardworking ones are the best!! So stop judging guys, cyberbullying is so old. Change yourselves inside first and be happy!!!! :kismer:

• here's the thing, people say its criticism but it's not. if you think someone is ugly just keep it too yourself it adds nothing to the conversation. if you don't like the Coreo, Instrumental, Singing, Rapping, Outfits, or whatever then that's fair game. because its something a person DOES not what a person IS. plus its literally the idols and companies job to do those things to different degrees.

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

• the average idol blows the average kpop stan out the water when it comes to visuals so i have no idea why kpop stans feel they have room to speak on visuals

• here's the thing, people say its criticism but it's not. if you think someone is ugly just keep it too yourself it adds nothing to the conversation. if you don't like the Coreo, Instrumental, Singing, Rapping, Outfits, or whatever then that's fair game. because its something a person DOES not what a person IS. plus its literally the idols and companies job to do those things to different degrees.

Yes, it's just sad to be criticized bc of your looks as it's something that it shouldn't even being a topic. People should be conscious about their "opinions".

𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕐 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

• the average idol blows the average kpop stan out the water when it comes to visuals so i have no idea why kpop stans feel they have room to speak on visuals

Literally kkkk people really called RM ugly when he is one of the finest (physically) man on kpop, he is really sexy!!! And they talking about visuals when in real life they have like 0 chance even with the uglies one :clown: the irony

𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕐 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

• Anyone calling someone else 'ugly' is trash anyway, there is no other way to see.

But you're right that this is even more ridiculous with idols, all of them are more beautiful than average.

• Almost all idols are at least average in appearance. Some are world class, some are pretty/cute, some are girl/boy next door pleasant, some are decent/average. Very few would actually be categorized as below average.

• we all kinda do, when u say a guy is hot ur judging them based on their looks 🤔

I know sweet, but I'm talking about cyberbullying. I don't like and don't get this whole judgment on k idols bc of theirs looks when what should be criticized are theirs talents.

• theres some trash idols that deserve to be called ugly tho. if youre an ugly idol but youre nice and mind your business ima mind my business too!

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!