I just want to clarify the entire Jae "manufactured" and "inauthentic" issue

• Because you guys are so dumb and stupid yes I'm outright calling you guys DUMB LIKE D.U.M.B and S.T.U.P.I.D because you guys can't even bother to watch the podcast, and rely on cut out bitso to try and bring down and tear down Jae

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is the entire thing

0:50 sec mark

Jae: I'm home LA

Toast: and he's back in California, and yah when I first met you I didn't know, I thought KPOP people were all like manufactured in Korea from like a baby age

Jae: oh most of them are

Toast: but you

Jae: there are very few specific that have been brought overseas to be remanufactured and rebrainwashed into the model that you see before you today

Toast: and where are you on that brainwashing process

Jae: I think I've unwashed myself mostly, I went soul searching

So you idiots yes I'm calling you guys idiots let me spell it out I.D.I.O.T.S, I already provided the timestamp because y'all are too lazy to even find out what he said and the context of it, it's at the 50 sec mark. He did not say that idols are brainwashed or manufactured. It was literally a joke because Jae mentioned that he wasn't born in Korea and Toast thought that KPOP idols were all made in Korea (like born in Korea), and Jae proceeded to say that he was then sent over to Korea to become a KPOP idol. The whole manufactured thing wasn't even about music it was more about being born there.

People are literally using edited transcript to twist his words into things that aren't what he meant

1.50 mark

Jae: Sean just said "I really dig Day6's vibe you guys like a band you guys feel really authentic to me, which were not but it was cool and Sean has had my back since the beginning and he's always just show me love for all the projects that they have and finally it ended up with me being in the Head In The Cloud 6:30 main stage 2nd Day motherfucking awesome dude

He did not try to burn and tear down Day6 by calling them inauthentic. It was more of like you know how you say something that others say that "hey you and your family is so goodlooking" and you go like "haha no we're not", or like people say "hey you and your friends are so smart" and you go like "no we're not", it's not tearing your group down. Are you going to tell me that those responses meant that they are calling their family ugly, or calling their friends stupid? No right? Same case here. Jae isn't calling his group inauthentic, it was just a way to accept the compliment.

You can watch the video I literally gave you idiots the timestamp

Now let me type this out and I'm saying this straight into your face. No filter no editing or whatsoever and the context is very obvious and straight up here. You guys are literally the reason why KPOP idols have s much mental issues and mental anxiety. It's because of people like you who take things that they said WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONTEXT, and twist those words into something that they didn't mean

Calling y'all dumb probably is just downright insulting to actual dumb people in this world. If you feel my post is directed to you or you feel like you've been attacked by it, chances are I'm telling you right now you are right yes I'm literally calling you out on your lack of brain activity right now deal with it. If you didn't watch or listen to the entire podcast, your opinion is automatically deemed irrelevant

Jae has been nothing but supportive of his bandmate over the years during his hiatus, promoting EoD songs on his stream, giving positive comments using eaj to promote Young K's solos. And all you guys care about is how he is apparently trying to "tear down his bandmates"

Anyways

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, Bob's menu for the day

External Content twitter.com

• Re: "which we're not" thing. That was not something he said to Sean at the time. That was a disclaimer that he threw in here, specifically, and it did not remotely sound the way you're describing it.

Even the manufactured/brainwashed thing was, yes, funny, and a joke, but also clearly indicative of his actual thoughts on these things. Which is obvious based on, like, everything he has said in the past year or so.

The dude can speak for himself. He IS speaking for himself. If he thinks his comments here have been misunderstood, I'm sure we'll hear about it. But I think he said what he said and he meant what he said.

• Re: "which we're not" thing. That was not something he said to Sean at the time. That was a disclaimer that he threw in here, specifically, and it did not remotely sound the way you're describing it.

Even the manufactured/brainwashed thing was, yes, funny, and a joke, but also clearly indicative of his actual thoughts on these things. Which is obvious based on, like, everything he has said in the past year or so.

The dude can speak for himself. He IS speaking for himself. If he thinks his comments here have been misunderstood, I'm sure we'll hear about it. But I think he said what he said and he meant what he said.

Imagine needing to speak up and address every single thing that others twist and turn your words into. No wonder so many idols have mental anxiety issues, Jae included, that actually left him on hiatus for more than a year

• Imagine needing to speak up and address every single thing that others twist and turn your words into. No wonder so many idols have mental anxiety issues, Jae included, that actually left him on hiatus for more than a year

I honestly think you're twisting his words in this very thread because of the blowback he received for them tbh, so, like, hmm.

• You only said facts....

but watch people crowd on those hate threads but ignore these ones...

I need to rename my thread to like 'Jae really called out other idols (click to find out more) and his bandmates for being manufactured and inauthentic did he??'

When I said AKP forum thrives on drama I wasn't lying either. But people called me out for commenting and appearing on drama related threads. And when we try to clarify stuff they be like' ops nothing to see here'

• Even if he said idols are manufactured so what. Is this some secret. What’s there to be offended about lol.

Unless you started in your basement and found your own band mates and made music BEFORE signing to a label; You’re manufactured by a company. So what.

Some ppl don’t find that authentic that’s their prerogative. But it is what it is.

• Even if he said idols are manufactured so what. Is this some secret. What’s there to be offended about lol.

Unless you started in your basement and found your own band mates and made music BEFORE signing to a label; You’re manufactured by a company. So what.

Some ppl don’t find that authentic that’s their prerogative. But it is what it is.

The people who are offended after twisting his words, are probably just insecure because they think Jae is talking about them and their faves.

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

Their own insecurities are showing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!