Monsta X really had good growth in sales since last year

• :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is this what you were trying to link?

Their sales have been steadily growing for years.

• Is this what you were trying to link?

Their sales have been steadily growing for years.

yeah it was this, maybe admin of account made some error so posted it again?

External Content www.youtube.com

• And people said they were over without Wonho lol. They also said it was foolish of them to decline Kingdom because they didnt had any popularity in SK. They did this not only without Wonho, but also without their leader and most popular member Shownu.

Proves that people really dont know shit about MX. I always roll my eyes when I see non fans talking about them because its clear theyre just making shit up and assuming things despite only knowing surface things about them.

Rush Hour also was their highest debut on current melon chart, and they also managed to chart for the first time on flo. They are far from declining, hopefully people will get the idea now and shut up.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• And people said they were over without Wonho lol. They also said it was foolish of them to decline Kingdom because they didnt had any popularity in SK. They did this not only without Wonho, but also without their leader and most popular member Shownu.

Proves that people really dont know shit about MX. I always roll my eyes when I see non fans talking about them because its clear theyre just making shit up and assuming things despite only knowing surface things about them.

Rush Hour also was their highest debut on current melon chart, and they also managed to chart for the first time on flo. They are far from declining, hopefully people will get the idea now and shut up.

Preach it! People love to drag them and talk about how they're declining, but they are thriving. I'm so proud of this comeback and the support they've received. :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!