Probably going to end up becoming a SF9 stan

• Well... I kept having this song stuck in my head today.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, was listening to a lot of SF9 yesterday.

Well... during Kingdom, I really liked Believer. (or that song was stuck in my head after I watched that episode.)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kind of ironic, that my username is FANTASYgoose.

I swear if there is going to be some kpop group where their fandom name is goose then...

Well... I kind of like Trauma.

Not at me mishearing "Our's love's so fine" as "I look so fine" LOL

• I was about to write a thread about the exact same thing!

I'm really like "how tf I slept so much on this group?"

They've been releasing amazing songs since the beginning and their albums are just as great.

Their latest track is amazing and their songs released this year are all quality songs.

Tbh, Kingdom opened my eyes for them (their performances were all so amazing imo).

• AS YOU SHOULD I KEPT TELLING YOU lol

I didn't make you watch a ton of shit for you to sleep on them!

dawon abs DAWON ABS lol

we need to convince Ibby to do SF9 badges :yesr::yesr: after up10tion

• omg same I've liked a few of their songs, but the only members I know are Rowoon from acting and being ridiculous handsome and Taeyang from the dance videos I've seen of him. I'm doing lexicons for their albums and they definitely have some bops! I'm gonna have to do a deep dive on them at some point.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!