Stanning Somi is worse than stanning BP before last year, but...

• Somi's solo career has been a series of unfortunate events, so I'm currently giving her a pass. Her debut coincided with the peak of the YG scandals, so they didn't push her as much as they would have otherwise. They planned to make up for it with her comeback, but then the virus messed that up. Now, I think they are waiting a little longer and building up more songs so she'll be able to release an album and support it with some concerts a few months after her album release like usual. Korea will probably open up around November, so releasing around June-July would make sense.

If we don't see more content, especially performances, after the virus is done then I'll be angry. She graduated from high school last year so this is her full time job now (I actually like that TBL didn't push her too hard while she was still in school), so I expect more than a couple songs and a few performances per year.

The girl will never improve if she and TBL let her skills rust over 6+ months with no performances between every comeback. No wonder she was nervous with her debut and comeback. People expect her to be a seasoned performer because she's been famous for about 5 years now, but if you count up her performance experience she's still a rookie. She's still only 20, so that's fine, but they need step things up going forward.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Your text made so much sense that I'm impressed! Kkkk serious, you seem a good person bc if I did a text about BP my first two sentences I would swore YGE like no end kkkk

But yes, she did had bad luck. I hope she release a full album bc we are really waiting a long time for her!

• A lot of people were predicting Somi wouldn't be able to rise as big as she could without a group behind her. She shines well when she's among others, as she's very sociable. But by herself you're most likely to see her weaknesses rather than her strengths

• A lot of people were predicting Somi wouldn't be able to rise as big as she could without a group behind her. She shines well when she's among others, as she's very sociable. But by herself you're most likely to see her weaknesses rather than her strengths

She is better in group

• I still think she could do something that catches eyes and ears if they give her the right sound and mix of songs. They also need to coach her on stage presence and performance as a soloist. If Dua Lipa can improve, it's not impossible for Somi too.

• I still think she could do something that catches eyes and ears if they give her the right sound and mix of songs. They also need to coach her on stage presence and performance as a soloist. If Dua Lipa can improve, it's not impossible for Somi too.

Dua lipa has freedom on production and content

Somi have strict restriction like bp

• That part of my post was strickly focused on performance.

Oh

Somi isn't great performer cause her dance skill is average and basic....

I think her stage presence isn't attractive...

Dua lipa has reserved vib and calm

Yes she was different in past(a normal girl) but now she is become pop star in 2018

• Oh

Yes she was different in past(a normal girl) but now she is become pop star in 2018

Yes, don't count Somi out! Anything is possible! Especially these days! I think if everything works out for the better, seeing Somi improve will entice people to want to support and see her win in the future.

Dua had weak stage presence and dancing skills. Somi's problem is mostly her nerves, she has the skills. The only solution for nerves is more performance experience. Somi has close to the fewest performances per year out of all active idols, which has caused her skills to stagnate and her nerves to increase. This needs to change.

Dua lipa has freedom on production and content

Somi have strict restriction like bp

No.

Somi has been involved in the writing/production of all her songs and has credit for it. Teddy expects Somi to take control of the direction of her performances, even when she finds it difficult. TBL is different than YG, at least for sololists (which is all they have atm).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh

Somi's performance skills were excellent even at 14-15, and still are when she isn't nervous. There was a reason she won PD101.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bonus Somi appearing (in black) to join a group covering her songs at school (old).

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Edited once, last by hammerstan ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!