5 honorable mentions who will probably never enter my top 10 all time

• I LOVE my top 10 girl groups of all time list. I mean I REALLY love it. I post it any chance I get cause it makes me feel so superior to everyone else minus 2 or 3 other users.

But that isn't what this thread is about. Its about those handful of groups who although may never end up winning the Drew B Super Bowl of girl groups they still hold a special place in my heart. These groups at one point in time were pretty significant for me.

No order damnit!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• whats with the influx of wholesome threads from you??

:pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• he knows the BTS exemption will happen and he is saying his farewells

LMFAO!!!! You fucking crack me up so much I swear to god lol.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YYXY supremacy but yes OEC is definitely gold

Which one is that again? The new unit or an older one?

• Limesoda!

Drew are you watching GP999? There's members from Busters and Limesoda there!

Survival shows have never been my thing. So no I'm not watching.

I hear Yeseo is slaying. But my wife Hyerim probably won't make it huh?

• youth youth by young isn't that new, they were formed in 2018 I think

it has Chuu, Yves, Gowon, and Olivia!

What's the new sub unit called that has Kim Lip and Jinsoul?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!