Is YG bgs that flop to the extent..

• Can someone give a logical explanation on how having several releases in the same month = using BP for promotion? How does it work? It's not like YG acts acknowledge or even take photos backstage while they go on music shows to promote even at the same time so what's promotion exactly?

• oh fuck off do you think we want this???

after everything done so last minute, no official announcement, no date, no preorder, no nothing. being sent for the 6th time to a survival show for some members for a group that already won daesangs, DO YOU THINK WE WANT ALL THIS?

look at Bobby who AGAIN only has last minute announcement, only has 1 week preorder, PREFFERENTIAL TREATMENT MY FOOT.

you don't like it? WELL SO DO WE. so fuck off.

• Look, I love Rosé and am waiting for her solo since forever, but you can't be this petty and think that a whole month should be her especially with this new management where they are now doing things right... YGE has several groups and within these groups they have several solos so it is understandable to have 2 or 3 acts to release music in the same month. And let's not act as if they don't have fans. Ikon and Winner are not as big as BP, but their hits songs were as big as BP hits songs. They are artists who have every right to release music. Stop this behaviour acting like just BP needs good treatment and are deserving. The boys are deserving too. Stop hating on innocent artists. You all always target the wrong people and it's bc of this that almost nobody take you seriously.

• Look, I love Rosé and am waiting for her solo since forever, but you can't be this petty and think that a whole month should be her especially with this new management where they are now doing things right... YGE has several groups and within these groups they have several solos so it is understandable to have 2 or 3 acts to release music in the same month. And let's not act as if they don't have fans. Ikon and Winner are not as big as BP, but their hits songs were as big as BP hits songs. They are artists who have every right to release music. Stop this behaviour acting like just BP needs good treatment and are deserving. The boys are deserving too. Stop hating on innocent artists. You all always target the wrong people and it's bc of this that almost nobody take you seriously.

Spill it

:pepe-tea:

• There's a way to discuss this and this wasn't it. YG does this rapid fire comeback/debut thing a lot, like literally a lot.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I think all of you on the first page have forgotten that these boy groups have struggled to, in different ways. Their mismanagement will never be like blackpinks, and it's not as bad, but why is Ikon's career such a roller coaster? If a company can manage their group properly, than they should be steady, right? But no, they've been on too many survival shows to count. There has been confident speculation that in negotiations they will disband. Not to mention, Winner has a had a literal 2 year hiatus, and lost a member to mental health.

These boy groups get way more music and creative freedom than blackpink, and yet they also get overworked, shipped of to Japan. Imagine if one day, Rose was kicked out of the group, and then Jisoo had to cover all of her parts in a concert the very next day. And before you say "he was a druggie", Jisoo (bobby) didn't do anything, did they?

I think that it's ok to feel frustrated, because these guys have been given opportunities Blackpink can only dream of. They have had a hand in their music that we have just begun to experience. But to hate on them so viscerally, to show so strange possession of Rose that you can't have people from the same company promoting within the same 30 days as her, that's too much. They aren't in the same group, they won't interfere with each other.

In conclusion, if they setback Rose's solo, please be pissed. I'll be pissed with you. But don't take it out on the other people at this company who have difficulties too.

• If you are so sure that Rose will top charts, why do you bother to attack others? Lol, if her fandom is big enough, they will support her even without promotions.

Their fanbases are different, we already know that Koreans aren't multistans, so there will be no problem at all. Ikon's fans will buy Ikon's album and Rose's fans will buy her albums and that's it.

Yes, it's a bad move to delay her comeback, but for Ikon is better to have a comeback in March, because they need songs to perform during Kingdom and new fans want to listen to new music.

Also, there is a possibility for Winner and GD to have a comeback in April-may. It's YG's fault that they didn't release Rose's album this month, but don't attack others lol, it's childish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!