Official Gay Kpop Songs: Slayful Hits for the gays

• Hello to the gays and the gals. If you are straight don't worry the door is right over there. Official gay gay-pop songs 🎵 :!: I will give a rating out of 10 on the gayness level and slayful grade.

REPLY down below with some of your favorite gay songs. And I will rate them!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gayness level: do I need to say it?

Slayful Level: 100/10. Is it queerbaiting? Yes. Do I care? No.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gayness level: 10/10

Slayful Grade: A+

Gayness level: 9/10

Gayness level: 100

Slayful Grade: F

Gayness level: 7/10

Gayness level: 100/100

Slayful Grade: A++

Gayness level: 10/10

Slayful Grade: B

Gayness level: 9/10

Slayful Grade: C-

Gayness level: °~°

Gayness level: 100/100

Slayful grade: D

Gayness level: queerbait.

Slayful grade: A+ for hotness

Gayness level: 8/10

Gayness level: far too much. The only man that should be gay is taemin. Stop the nonsense Kai.

Slayful grade: A++++

Gayness level: 7/10

Slayful grade: Fatou

Gayness level: 100

Gayness level: 10/10. The public was not yet ready for this slay which is why they released garbage after to please old women.

Slayful Grade: A++

Gayness level: drag queen music. 100/100

Slayful Grade: A+++++

Gayness level: far too much. And I lived. 200/200

Slayful Grade: A+++++

Gayness level: lesbian. 50/10

Slayful grade: A

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 3 times, last by ellenote ().

• what about this song? It brings out my inner hoeism :mooning::mooning::mooning:

External Content m.youtube.com

• Don't forget this!

External Content www.youtube.com

• what about this song? It brings out my inner hoeism :mooning::mooning::mooning:

Gayness level 5/10 only because men pleasure payola.

slayful grade: 100

• External Content youtu.be

gay: 1000/10

slay: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Hello please grade

Gayness level: Touching, but they are not gay in reality....hmmm. 8.5/10

slayful grade: sadness.

• not a k-pop song but y'all agree with us :melon_think:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• How bout this kpop song :boredr::boredr:

• Doesn't look alike the list by a gay. This song has to be in the list. It was a tiktok trend in my country that them gays dancing to this song.

And, this is just made for them les

Edited once, last by bzzz ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

This is the straightest song to ever grace the planet with its sidekick we must love

• External Content m.youtube.com

• How bout this kpop song :boredr::boredr:

the last good rpdr song I fear.....Katya carried this performance....also you watch rpdr? Are you excited for season 14?

• This is the straightest song to ever grace the planet with its sidekick we must love

Byubyu was literally one of the most played songs at Pride in Korea so idk how it could be called straight ;(

(not disagreeing with wml though, she's just an ally :shyy:)

• Byubyu was literally one of the most played songs at Pride in Korea so idk how it could be called straight ;(

(not disagreeing with wml though, she's just an ally :shyy:)

Its still not an inherently gay song. Just a happy song about loving yourself. Good for pride, but is it gay? No. Gay is move by taemin. That wasn't being played at pride in Korea. Hmm.

• Its still not an inherently gay song. Just a happy song about loving yourself. Good for pride, but is it gay? No. Gay is move by taemin. That wasn't being played at pride in Korea. Hmm.

But isn't gay an older term for happy? So therefore the song is a happy song which means the song is gay and out-gays everything else :wellr:

• the last good rpdr song I fear.....Katya carried this performance....also you watch rpdr? Are you excited for season 14?

yes, ofc i watch!!!!

and verrryyyryryryr excited for a new season

the last season wasn't my fav so im hoping new season will be good:sweatr::sadr::sadr:

• yes, ofc i watch!!!!

and verrryyyryryryr excited for a new season

the last season wasn't my fav so im hoping new season will be good:sweatr::sadr::sadr:

I feel like rpdr as a whole is getting bad. Season 10< were the best. Especially seasons 5 and 6. I miss those times. The casting choices are very...questionable. I'm lost at how rupaul (who does fracking...) has won so many emmys for this show. I saw spoilers for season 14...and it's like season 13 on crack....very very....scary...

• I feel like rpdr as a whole is getting bad. Season 10< were the best. Especially seasons 5 and 6. I miss those times. The casting choices are very...questionable. I'm lost at how rupaul (who does fracking...) has won so many emmys for this show. I saw spoilers for season 14...and it's like season 13 on crack....very very....scary...

I haven't kept up with rpdr for a while because the new seasons weren't too good.

last season i really watched was all stars 5, because Shea Coulee was there <3<3

• I haven't kept up with rpdr for a while because the new seasons weren't too good.

last season i really watched was all stars 5, because Shea Coulee was there <3<3

My mom and I are obsessed, she loves the UK and Canadian spin offs. I'm more interested in the US version. All stars 5 was terrible!! Bad cast!! I love Shea but she was set up...she deserved at least a good season, the good thing is that all stars 6 was pretty good.

• My mom and I are obsessed, she loves the UK and Canadian spin offs. I'm more interested in the US version. All stars 5 was terrible!! Bad cast!! I love Shea but she was set up...she deserved at least a good season, the good thing is that all stars 6 was pretty good.

I know!!!!!

I watched it for shea!!!

Perhaps I should watch season 6 now!!!

It's been a minute since i kept up with the show lol

• External Content youtu.be

how were these ignored.

• I'm really loving all these reccomendations

now i have things to add to my playlist :pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

• this is the most gay I know :pepepizza:

warning: I would rate this 18+ (at least the 2nd video)

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Wait I realized we're missing the on the only

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!