BTS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ACT OF OUR TIME

• BTS is the most global act in the world but I am making the case about how they are the most important act that we'll ever have in our lifetime.

- BTS an asian act being on radio in all of Europe, Asia, north america, latin america , australia challenging the idea that being global has to come from english/american spaces. Truly connecting the 🌎 through music. I know my mom trying to sing my universe korean parts was truly emotional for me to see.

- Challenging toxic masculinity : i know them incels are pissed at their existence cuz women finding BTS their most ideal type.

- mobilizing the biggest fandom in the world for good : BLM, global initiatives etc.

- Being nominated and winning awards that are considered GENERAL not just kpop ouside of their country. Yes i will not miss an opportunity in any of threads to say how proud i am of the AOTY AMA nomination.

- Changing perceptions about what's possible.

- involving young people in UN conversations

The list goes on & on.

And short , i didnt know the world needed BTS this much until they came along.💜

• Whose lifetime? Definitely not mine.

Sounds like a GIANT overstatement. As usual. Seems some fans can't simply enjoy the things they enjoy without claiming them to be the GReaTeST tHiNG eVeR.

I had a hunch the bitter insecure man whose entire mission on akp is undermining every achievement of BTS to show up . I can add old to the list of adjectives.

• I came across a video of a white American(?) boy group on zach sang show and don't know why but they were somehow talking about BTS.

One of the members really said that BTS can't be compared with the rest of boygroup industry as there should be an English speaking, western boy group at the top of the order... which isn't BTS (duh!). So they can continue in their own seperate space... even after dominating everyone else!

After hearing that, I felt so much satisfaction that the boy is gonna have BTS shoved in his face every where he goes (even having to talk about them in his interview) and is gonna be outsold by the "non-English speaking" Asian group.

Just like how I felt when coldplay collabed with BTS, after the racist remarks by a German radio host who was a coldplay fan.

So yeah, BTS is ruffling so many feathers but also breaking so many boundaries and prejudices with their music, success and just presence in the international main scene. Good luck to them for future! :froghype:

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didnt even watch this video, just noticed the ratio and then quickly scanned the comments for all the lulz from Armys shading the group. I'm assuming this group is who you're talking about?

• I love how your brain thinks!! We are at the same petty level when it comes to BTS ;-)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didnt even watch this video, just noticed the ratio and then quickly scanned the comments for all the lulz from Armys shading the group. I'm assuming this group is who you're talking about?

Damn that was fast. Is this a new group? Why western BGs now have weird ass name like Forever in Your Mind, PrettyMuch, Why Don’t We.. so cringy

• i had no idea abt the boyband u were talking abt but then saw the video bphouse shared and OMFG. These people are not just racist they are DUMB. I noticed it's a common traits for bigots. Like we can hear you :clown: .

And yeah nothing more euphoric than seeing karma come for racist assholes. Who tf knows who they are and BTS are the number 1 act in the world rn.

I wanted to personally congradulate you on ur first useful post on this forum ^^

I just saw a short clip of it on twitter, thanks for providing the full version of stupidity.

Did this IDIOT just say "another boy band that probably sings in american has to exist alongside..."

American? Fucking American, a language? He has hay in his head!

• I love how your brain thinks!! We are at the same petty level when it comes to BTS ;-)

Seems like BTS haters have the power to bring out the petty in Adorable representatives! :pepeflushed:

i had no idea abt the boyband u were talking abt but then saw the video bphouse shared and OMFG. These people are not just racist they are DUMB. I noticed it's a common traits for bigots. Like we can hear you :clown: .

And yeah nothing more euphoric than seeing karma come for racist assholes. Who tf knows who they are and BTS are the number 1 act in the world rn.

Imagine calling "American" a language and questioning people singing along to Korean... I can't even understand this level of dumb. :pepe-joy:

• Video is pretty old, looks like 2018. Never heard of the group and looks like i will never hear from them again lol.

I just looked at their channel and they haven't put anything out in a few years, looks like the group just wasn't successful enough to continue existing.

• I really think what people sometimes forget is that they're Asian in a white man's world breaking so many barriers I hope they will help other non American/western acts getting the success they deserve without the xenophobic Industry blocking them.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

Edited once, last by aliye12 ().

• I really think what people sometimes forget is that they're Asian in a white man's world breaking so many barriers I hope will help other non American/western acts getting the success they deserve without the xenophobic Industry blocking them.

And once again, aliye12 says what I came here to say! I am one very proud Asian-American to see them breaking down walls that have stood for far too long here.

• And once again, aliye12 says what I came here to say! I am one very proud Asian-American to see them breaking down walls that have stood for far too long here.

They're really breaking down walls in an industry that never gave anyone from the outside a chance and yes they will go through all the hardships that comes with being one of the forefront acts to do so but I think if they manage to make it easier for the outside acts to come get the recognition they deserve all of this will be worth it :borahae:

This is really when looking deeper more than just being the most popular act etc.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• bts are really special 💜

External Content twitter.com

• agree with everything. Their success is so important for the world. they are truly paving the way. not only for musicans but also for the people who have so much potential and could not achieve it for racist reasons. :borahae:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Whose lifetime? Definitely not mine.

Sounds like a GIANT overstatement. As usual. Seems some fans can't simply enjoy the things they enjoy without claiming them to be the GReaTeST tHiNG eVeR.

you literally entered this thread to be salty when it was meant for Armys to enjoy and discuss BTS' achievements.

"Seems some fans can't simply enjoy the things they enjoy without claiming them to be the GReaTeST tHiNG eVeR."

yeah, we can't enjoy anything because of people like you flooding our threads and making shit claims. and then when we stand up for ourselves, we're labeled as the problem. just let us enjoy their achievements, no need to sit on your high ass "wHoSe LiFetiME?!?!?" horse. ridiculous.

we get it, you don't like them.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!