What if SNSD had a Netflix documentary?

• Obviously this is ignoring the fact that not all of the members are signed with SM

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The only "documentaries" SNSD has mostly focused on Japan and that's such a shame for a legendary group like Girls' Generation. They need one that covers all the years (2007-2017 and later)

Here's how it could look like:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The chapters will be like

1. pre-debut and rookie years (2007-2008)
    2. explosion in Korea (2009-2010)
    3. debut and breakthrough in Japan, dominance of the industry (2010-2011)
    4. international recognition and attempt at expanding beyond Asia (2011-2013)
    5. 140930 (2014)
    6. twilight years, expanding solo activities (2015-2016)
    7. tenth anniversary and beyond (2017-)

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Eh I'd like to see one but I doubt Jessica would be mentioned in it. It's obvious Jessica had some of falling out with the members. Ever since she was announced to have been kicked out of the group, they've pretended like Jessica never existed in the first place. Unless they eventually forgive each other and get past whatever conflict they had. I don't think there's going to be any mention of Jessica in a documentary on SNSD.

• Eh I'd like to see one but I doubt Jessica would be mentioned in it. It's obvious Jessica had some of falling out with the members. Ever since she was announced to have been kicked out of the group, they've pretended like Jessica never existed in the first place. Unless they eventually forgive each other and get past whatever conflict they had. I don't think there's going to be any mention of Jessica in a documentary on SNSD.

The girls don't do it because they dislike her, SM is the one to blame here.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Snsd deserve one, it should've happened during their 10th anniversary.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!