This is VERY GHETTO!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They steal the photocards then sell them to actual fans by pretending they bought too many albums and got extra PCs. Fans should only buy from official sites not from random people if they care about the artist. Not only do they encourage the behavior of their artists getting PC theft but they also can help increase their favs' sales if they buy from legit places but they choose not to.

lt64IYu.gif

• just saying this because im curious, wouldn't it be like bad to use the word ghetto? like don't get me wrong ik OP isn't trying to use it in a bad way.

but yeah, i totally agree with you. this is a really stupid thing people have been doing

• probably it will limit package design + increase costs + increase weight (increase costs of shipping) + negative influnce on environment since cases more often are made from plastic

i wasn't talking about the album itself being in a plastic case

but in France they put the video game cases, in cases like this

Boitier Antivol Officielle Ps4☆LIVRAISON GRATUITE ☆ | eBay

You can't open these boxes until you go to the cash register, and the cashier have something special to open the boxes.

so they open the case, they give you the video games who was in it , and then keep this box to use it again to put another video games in it

it's to prevent from stealing

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• it actually happens with all albums, not only nct

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not sure why word ghetto used in the name of the title?

Nctzens and Armies' setting up each other

• just saying this because im curious, wouldn't it be like bad to use the word ghetto? like don't get me wrong ik OP isn't trying to use it in a bad way.

but yeah, i totally agree with you. this is a really stupid thing people have been doing

I’m black, and no it’s only bad when used as a micro aggression.

• I remember someone who worked for some store tweeting a photo of some albums with the photocards stolen and someone in the replies was bragging about how they always stole kpop albums because they can sell the photos cards for big bucks... except they stole the whole album and would sell the bonus stuff à la carte on ebay and then sell the album with nothing in it for full price on Amazon. :cursing:

• the obsession with photocards is weird lol

one of my friends collects photocards and she pays so much money just to get those rare photocards :huuh:

i would never

yeah... I really can't afford those rare ones.

I buy the album to support, or I stream.

other than that I think it's too expensive.

• well they can put them behind a glass like they do for jewelry etc...

and you'll have to ask someone to give you the album

It's more probable they will stop selling than putting them inside display cases. K-pop albums aren't that valuable. K-pop stans are shooting themselves in the foot doing this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!