I can't believe the NCT concept has been..

• prepped by SM for MORE THAN 10 YEARS?

https://twitter.com/soonkyupsal/status/1358695080203227136

so SNSD was planned to have a somewhat NCT-alike concept for their female trainees back in 2004-2007

People who might say "I might've debuted with SNSD" might be into something, they might have been planned for Yeo Dan back in 2005-2007 but they were either kicked out by SM or leave the company

Jessica might've been the Taeyeong of the group, considering how SM planned to debut her as a soloist instead of being in a girl group

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Official Post

Red Velvet was also supposed to have some sort of NCT concept but after the outrage fans had when they added 1 member they decided not to. Some of the rumored aespa/smngg members were supposed to be added to Red Velvet as well but couldn't when ppl didn't like new members being added. Super Junior was also supposed to have a rotation system like NCT but that couldn't work when fans didn't like when the Chinese members were added. :crys:

• Red Velvet was also supposed to have some sort of NCT concept but after the outrage fans had when they added 1 member they decided not to. Some of the rumored aespa/smngg members were supposed to be added to Red Velvet as well but couldn't when ppl didn't like new members being added. Super Junior was also supposed to have a rotation system like NCT but that couldn't work when fans didn't like when the Chinese members were added. :crys:

This makes me think why SM is so interested in rotation concept lol

• Red Velvet was also supposed to have some sort of NCT concept but after the outrage fans had when they added 1 member they decided not to. Some of the rumored aespa/smngg members were supposed to be added to Red Velvet as well but couldn't when ppl didn't like new members being added. Super Junior was also supposed to have a rotation system like NCT but that couldn't work when fans didn't like when the Chinese members were added. :crys:

SJ had already had a Chinese member when they debuted. Their original concept was that members would be rotated out of the group after a while but when they became popular they were turned into a fixed group (after the addition of Kyuhyun)

Fans protested when Zhoumi and Henry appeared because it seemed like SM was going back in their word, not because they were Chinese.

• Even EXO and their whole theory was planned many years before their debut.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In recent interview it was revealed that LSM had already planned Aespa around 2015.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LSM is shitty in management but got big brains in making concepts.

• My god-

I know EXO has been planned with critical details but 7 years BEFORE they even exist? Wow

• I think the creative teams at SM have a bunch of pre planned projects with crazy ideas for the future, but it makes sense given how they make predictions about the market?

Also SM has wanted the rotational concept for a long time.

One thing you give them is persistence. They couldn't do it before but kept trying and now NCT exists.

And they do it their way. Every new member is given a proper intro AND focus.

Lucas and jungwoo got their spotlight in Boss.

Shotaro and Sungchan were both put in U units that highlighted them.

Its their spin on whichever concept they want.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!