New group’s debuting next year

• There will be quite a few new groups debuting next year from Hybe, jyp and sm also starship new girl group

I’m looking forward to what concept they’ll do and how’ll they will fare

The one I’m looking forward the most from each company

Jyp: jyp new gg ( sq4d I heard this could be their new name) and their new bg loud

Sm: nct japan

Hybe: their new girl group ( which may have chaewon and Sakura it’s not confirmed yet)

Starship: ive ( which woyoung and yujin will debut in)

Also I’ll keep an eye out for keep1ers debut

• Yeah me too has there been any news recently about it

No, just them doing a lot random covers on Youtube tho...

As for example:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I hope rwb debut them soon as they’re talented

• I hope rwb debut them soon as they’re talented

If that will even help them lol. I mean there is an idol ban in China and Hiroto got very popular after he was on Chuang2021 (compared to that, nobody really gave a F as he was on Produce 101 Japan in 2019). The group may not be able to become popular since Hiroto's Chinese fans are not allowed to get into his music when he will release something somday so...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!